-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartn440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a decent set of front and rear window trim for my 1972 Demon project. Mine look like they were used to stir gruel and then left out in the sun for a month of Sunday's. They aren't bad weapons I think since it also looks like they were used in a martial arts exposition. Not looking to spend a fortune. Ship to 28387

Looking for a decent set of front and rear window trim for my 1972 Demon project. Mine look like they were used to stir gruel and then left out in the sun for a month of Sunday's. They aren't bad weapons I think since it also looks like they were used in a martial arts exposition. Not looking to spend a fortune. Ship to 28387

I have a pretty nice set of rear window trim for a Demon if you are still looking? I live in AZ and I have no problem shipping big stuff so long as you understand that the ground shipping companies (FedEx and UPS) are going to be spendy even with zero markup coming from me :(
LMK

I have a two full sets ( I think) of exterior trim for a 73 dart sport. Don't know if they are the same, but I can make you a heck of deal on them if they are.

I have a two full sets ( I think) of exterior trim for a 73 dart sport. Don't know if they are the same, but I can make you a heck of deal on them if they are.
I would have to see pic. Had folks tell me they had some but no pics or shipping quotes. It's all good

I would have to see pic. Had folks tell me they had some but no pics or shipping quotes. It's all good
cool, I'll gets pics tomorrow and send them to you. They are already wrapped in paper to protect them, if you are interested I will box em up and see what shipping will be. I will let you have th etrim cheap since i don't need them and they are just taking up space on my shelf

I've got the chrome. Message me your email address and I'll send pictures tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back