Does alcohol influence your A-body purchases?

-

SD_R/T

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Am I the only one has a drink (or 3) and goes looking for parts?

Things I would consider unnecessary (or low priority at the time-being) while sober start to become 'fair game' after awhile. Is it possible for a credit card to get beer goggles? :glasses7:

Son of a b*tch.

View attachment IPA_label_small.jpg

I know what you're saying. Late night internet purchases can be a bad thing. I try to make myself wait until the morning and if it still sounds like a good idea, then I pull the trigger. Most of the time it's small parts from here or Ebay. Usually if I have money in my Paypal account, that makes the decision easier. Notice that I said easier, not better or smarter!!!

I will NOT pull the credit card out late at night...

I know what you're saying. Late night internet purchases can be a bad thing. I try to make myself wait until the morning and if it still sounds like a good idea, then I pull the trigger. Most of the time it's small parts from here or Ebay. Usually if I have money in my Paypal account, that makes the decision easier. Notice that I said easier, not better or smarter!!!

I will NOT pull the credit card out late at night...
its a good thing sometimes you need a good buzz to enter your bank card number and click purchase a few days later ups or fed ex will leave a package at your door its like christmas only problem is the wife wishes id spend the money on her and not the car been the story of my life for the last 4 years and i wouldnt change a thing. guys i work with save every dime there so cheap it makes me sick and i think there sick they couldnt change a spark plug dont know the differnece from a hydraulic cam , sold lifter cam, roller cam have not a clue of lift or duration compression ratio etc.they have no life, were all going to the same place someday and while im still 6 feet above ground im going to do the things i love not save every dime for a day that may never come.

-
Back