Does anybody have a a833 4speed 4 sale ball and trunion

-

manny619

Reaction score
I have a 1963 dodge dart gt with a slant 6 3 speed on the colum and would like to go to a 4 speed on the floor the transmission that it has on it now is a ball and trunion the reason why is that im going to turbo it and i thing i need an extra gear so does anybody have a833 4 speed for a slant 6 with a ball and trunion that is in good working order thank and have a great i can post pic if you like of the car

Hell I'm looking for one too for my 1965 Valiant V100 with a /6. Shoot me a message if you find more than one for a good price!

Wayne

Hell I'm looking for one too for my 1965 Valiant V100 with a /6. Shoot me a message if you find more than one for a good price!

Wayne

ive got one ( i do not know anything about it ) as is where is all sales done , i took it on trade with about 7 other 4 speeds 75.00 plus the ride

I just let one go with a car i sold BUT go over on forbbodiesonly and there maybe someone there that has one for ya. Mine was complete with bell, shifter, tranny, and pressure plate. Big block.
Small Block

thank you to every one for the help i finally found my transmission here in california a-body 1963 4 speed with a ball and truion now i can start to turbo it o bye the way any body got a shifter for it shift likage and hurst shift our the pistol grip

It doesn't have to be a slant six trans. An A833 is an A833. All you need is the correct bell housing to connect it to the engine.

It doesn't have to be a slant six trans. An A833 is an A833. All you need is the correct bell housing to connect it to the engine.

The /6's had a 3:1 first gear, and I believe mine came out of a 273. I actually found and may still have one that I intended to use in my old FJ-40. Unfortunately the small first gear means that the mainshaft is also smaller.

I'll have to look and see if I still have that thing.

The /6's had a 3:1 first gear, and I believe mine came out of a 273. I actually found and may still have one that I intended to use in my old FJ-40. Unfortunately the small first gear means that the mainshaft is also smaller.

I'll have to look and see if I still have that thing.

My 1964 273 4 speed Barracuda came with a 3.09 first gear.

-
Back