Does anyone know Metallidart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate duster

Reaction score
his inbox is full. i sent him money for a transmission a few weeks ago and the last thing he told me on saturday was that he had it in the back of his truck and he needed to put his carb back together and get it sent off to me. if someone knows how to contact him, will they let him know that i need him to get ahold of me and let me know what the deal is. thanks,charlie

Yes her inbox is full and i am miss Metallidart (Dustin) too the last contact at 02-12-2012

i sent him money to and waiting for my bucket seats rails :-(

I hope he is ready

he hads been struggling with some health issues , be patient , he'll make good on it .....

he hads been struggling with some health issues , be patient , he'll make good on it .....

And how do you know this? A month with no contact and a full inbox yet was on here last week. Glad its not my money.

And how do you know this? A month with no contact and a full inbox yet was on here last week. Glad its not my money.

times 2, been there done that. if you log in and yet your PM box remains full, there is a reason. MY $0.02

The OP and I had a conversation a week or so ago on the phone and he said he PM'ed him when he was logged in and he immediately logged out. I would be concerned at that point.

He hasn't been back on since he on me about the trans being in his truck. One hand he has positive reviews and feedback in the other there are two of us waiting on parts. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because he did tell me awhile back that he had been hospitalized, however I believe in communication, and when money is involved communication is key.

I have not given any infractions or banned anybody in a while, so hopefully this thread will not give me a reason.....hint hint......

I bought an engine from him. He saved it for me and waited for me to pick it up. He was good to deal with. I know that he has some health issues. Just be patient with him, he should come through.

He brothers please let us ceep cool !
I am still waiting for a answer from Dustin ,and i hope Dustins health goes stronger.

Thx bro for your infos and help clean a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back