Does anyone know this article ?

-

Chrippa

Reaction score
I posted about a week ago looking for an article in a mopar magazine, now i found the right article but i dont know what magazine its from or what year!

Soo does anyone know what magazine this was in ?

Im very grateful for any replies! :D

//Chrippa

Article:

dusterannons.jpg

Who did the article and who took the pictures? That might help if someone is familiar with some of the names and combinations of names. 'OL Jim Bob and Jerry Jeff used to do a lot of articles together back around '95 or '96. Might help get a little closer to the right year also. I bet you can't wait to get that issue. That would be cool. Best of luck. Ray

LM23P9B said:
Who did the article and who took the pictures? That might help if someone is familiar with some of the names and combinations of names. 'OL Jim Bob and Jerry Jeff used to do a lot of articles together back around '95 or '96. Might help get a little closer to the right year also. I bet you can't wait to get that issue. That would be cool. Best of luck. Ray

Yes that would be alot of help :) But it seems no one remembers it!

Do you know if High Performance Mopar mag. later changed name to Mopar Muscle mag. ? I think i heard it sometime but aint sure!

I emailed Mopar muscle about the article but havent got an answer yet!

Mopar Muscle May 1997.Finding it in my collection was pretty after noticing the 1972 in a circle in the upper left corner.I remember when they featured a diferent year each month for a while and just looked for the 1972 cover.

-
Back