does anyone make a complete front frame clip for a 67 dart ?

-

mark studley

Reaction score
I am looking for a preassembled front frame rail set up for my 67 dart does anyone make one? or do I have to buy it in pieces. I was hoping to buy one like you buy a subframe for a camaro. Any thoughts ?

I don't know. There would we cutting and welding involved on the mopar. I think the Chevy bolts on.
All the pieces are available to do it - k frame kits with suspension and steering, upper and lower a arms, pre formed frame pieces. It can be done. ]

Check out autorust.com. They make a unit that fits over and welds into place so you don't have to remove yours.

I don't know. There would we cutting and welding involved on the mopar. I think the Chevy bolts on.
All the pieces are available to do it - k frame kits with suspension and steering, upper and lower a arms, pre formed frame pieces. It can be done. ]
I was looking at all that,and thinking it would be so easy to cut out the old and weld in the new and know that it was squared and fitted up correctly before you install it. thank you for the reply

Check out autorust.com. They make a unit that fits over and welds into place so you don't have to remove yours.
I looked at auto rust they are 8 miles from my house and the owner Jerry and I have done business on other cars in the past thanks for reminding me about them I thought they only did jeeps.

-
Back