Does anyone make repro 67-72 sway bar brackets?

-

e50095

Reaction score
Need a new sway bar bracket for the drivers side of my 70 Dart. Does anyone know who if anyone makes reproductions, or possibly a better engineered replacement?

thanks...

Ken in Pa.

I was looking for the bushings for my Barracuda and found most any auto store had the brackets. They had to be ordered but had 2 day shipping. Hope this might help you.

To my knowledge, nobody reproduces a factory type bracket for those sway bars.
The aftermarket sway bar manufacturer's make their own brackets, for their own bars, that they sell, on how they want them to bolt down to the crossmember.

If someone can send me a factory one, I can draw it in Solidworks and then have the made up. They would be fairly cheap too. Let me know....

If someone can send me a factory one, I can draw it in Solidworks and then have the made up. They would be fairly cheap too. Let me know....

There is both a left and a right bracket, so you idealy would need to copy both sides to make it worth while in reproducing something like that.

Brackets are the same thing that the 66-69 B body cars use, so there is a demand for something like that, in my opinion.

These are what the brackets look like installed on the sway bar, from another members picture, over in the for sale section.

Attachments

• 67-72 Sway Bar (Small).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 142
Hey e50095 if you find a pair of those brackets, I need the one for the passenger side! Mine got squished! These are in the perfect position to act as the bump stop when parking..... ask me how I know!

Attachments

• IMG_0677_edit.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 96
-
Back