Does anyone make/sell NEW windshields for the early a-bodies?

-

shrk2thgrl

Reaction score
I am looking for a NEW windshield for my 66 valiant. Mine is all hazy around the outer edges and I want to replace it with a nice New clear one if possible. I find I can get a lot of new or re-popped parts but don't seem to find if there are any new windshields available. And any leads would be very much appreciated, Thanks Shrkthgrl.

You could call safelite. They I stalled my new windshield in my 73 duster it cost about 300 bucks installed. But I did have trouble with the trim going back on after the new seal. That's who I would call.

Dang.. Not only was that fantastic to just read, that was some seriously fast responses.. :) Thank you. I'll call them for sure...This site is GREAT...

Pretty much anywhere. The problem comes in with some of the rear windows......say for instance on the 63 Dart. One year only, one model only.

Will local glass place have a new windshield seal as well, if not where can I order one ?
Mine is kind of wobbled out

10923596_772347622833307_5743489978026494194_n.jpg

Got one from Steele rubber for a 64 Barracuda about 5 years ago.Windshield from Safelite.

-
Back