Does anyone make twist in valve cover stove pipes to accept push in breather

-

coffeedart67

Reaction score
First I will explain what I want to do, so maybe it will make more sense. I want to run a set of cal custom valve covers on my 273, but I don't want to pop the knockouts out of the valve covers instead I want to use the twist on oil fill openings for the oil fill and pcv, using the 273 pcv cap, and the stock push on breather. Does anyone make a twist in stove pipe to accept a push in breather. I bought a set from Speedway but they accept twist on breather cap, and the tube is not the correct size for the push in breather. I have thought about cutting these apart and having someone at work tig weld on a 1 1/2 stainless steel tube to make them work.

Thanks
Aaron

First I will explain what I want to do, so maybe it will make more sense. I want to run a set of cal custom valve covers on my 273, but I don't want to pop the knockouts out of the valve covers instead I want to use the twist on oil fill openings for the oil fill and pcv, using the 273 pcv cap, and the stock push on breather. Does anyone make a twist in stove pipe to accept a push in breather. I bought a set from Speedway but they accept twist on breather cap, and the tube is not the correct size for the push in breather. I have thought about cutting these apart and having someone at work tig weld on a 1 1/2 stainless steel tube to make them work.

Thanks
Aaron
Have you looked at K&N? I've seen some twist on breathers they have, not sure about pcv hook up. Let me know what you find out I would like to use the same setup! 65'

Those are the ones I have. It takes a twist on cap. I am looking for one that twists on at the valve cover but accepts a push on breather and the stock 273 pcv cap, then if I am feeling rich I might spring for the chrome pcv cap.

Some dodge vans and motor homes used an extension tube that used an oil cap like the 273 pvc cap, it fits into the hole in the valve cover for the oil cap

-
Back