Does the 65 Cuda have 4 bolt wheels or 5 bolt wheels.

-
You are thinking of the old mustangs, 6's have 4 bolt pattern and v-8 having 5 bolt pattern.

So if the 65 cuda has a 5 bolt what is the lug spacing 4.5?? If it is 5/4 then good luck finding an aftermarket wheel, like aTorque Thrust D or M.
This 65 is driving me crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get too crazy over it, Still. 5/4 pattern wheels are hard to find, but there are some out there. Seems like I saw a post "somewhere" where the poster had found some Cragar wheels in that pattern. Of course you can always convert the car over to the 5/4.5".... But you already KNEW that!

Search FABO posts. There was one from a wheel manufacturer a few months ago w/ 5 x 4 alloy wheels for ~$170 ea. They are big (~17"), but the public currently craves that. Another secret is that you can get a set of vintage 5 x 4 wheels fairly cheap today since so many convert to 5 x 4.5. I have a spare set of 5 x 4 mags myself (not for sale).

Also, my 64 Valiant came with spoke wheels, which appear recent and are still sold. The wheel is held by a single large spinner nut that attaches to a fairly universal mount. I haven't studied how they center it, but didn't notice anything out of round when driving at 55 mph.

-
Back