Does this exist...

-

stingerdart1972

Reaction score
Hey,

Without changing magnum heads to the EQ LA/Magnum.

Is there a company that makes a six pack intake manifold that fits a 5.9 magnum engine

Thanks

Last edited:
6 Pack intakes have not been made in YEARS! To answer your question No they do NOT exist.

Last edited:
Yep....they do exist! Indy Cylinder Head makes a Mod Man Intake that bolts to Magnum heads, and you can get it with a 6 Pak top. Looks like a complete with carbs setup is about $ 2100 though!

I wasn't sure myself, and had to go look because I thought I remembered they made one. Good grief though....$2100!! I guess I got spoiled when I bought 340 six pak setup complete with one of those Mr. Norms breathers and linkage for $20 plus a cinder block! I had to supply the block because the guy I got it from had been using it to hold a door in his shop open since 1972! I bought it in 1989, and put it on my Challenger conv when I got it done. That was the good ol days! :)

Can't find any review on the Indy setup for a 5.9 magnum engine. Wanted to see if the original six pack air cleaner fit, recomended cam..etc

I thought maybe mopar performance had made one....

Looks like a EQ head setup is my route

Thanks for the info

Is easy enough to mod heads or intake, but ya gotta have an intake and they're disco'd....so please post up for the rest of us what you end up doing!

Is easy enough to mod heads or intake, but ya gotta have an intake and they're disco'd....so please post up for the rest of us what you end up doing!

I’ve got a complete 71 340 six pack setup... I’ve been running on my 72 Dart
318 engine
Eddy aluminum heads

Goes real good

I bought a 318 mini stroker magnum engine a FBO member built and wanted to run a 6 pack set up on it in my 73 Cuda

-
Back