• or none in rear

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

swingtown

master of the mech. thing
Reaction score
does your 1969 swinger have rear arm rests? my does not have any is this an option or what? i also have a 1970 swinger that has them any info would be great..

I don't have a Swinger, but my 67 Barracuda fastback never had rear seat armrests. They were optional.

My 69 Swinger has got them, not in the best shape but I've got'em. I don't know if you can see in the picture but they even have a built in ashtray. This must have been an option on an option... is there such a thing???

:rock:

rear arm rests.JPG

Like most, mine didn't have them. Fender tag and buildsheet don't even show an R11. It did have M21 and M26. Did they all have black bench seats?

Oh, it also had headrests as it was built Jan. 9

This is about 6 months to late. I bought rechromed armrest bases (first set I got was the rear) then I got a set of 4 maroon arm rests. I thought mine were just missing....then after reading this i took a closer look. My '68 didn't come with them. Oh well.

Funny thread and I know it's old. I have to many parts to choose from. I am trying to put a 69 Swinger back together that was taken apart long ago, I don't think they had cameras way back then! LOL
I have a 69 plane jane rubber floor mat Dart that has no rear armrests, do you figure on the assembly line, were the little screw clips installed in ALL the Darts built?
I just don't remember if it had rear armrests or not, is there a code on the build sheet that would tell you this?
Thanks all!

-
Back