dog just passed away

-

dartcustom

Reaction score
I just want to apolijise if I sound short temperd today in any of my posts. My best friend just passed away on us last night. He was a good old boy served us well. Houch will be missed

I am sorry to hear about your dog. We put down my best fishing buddy 2 months ago...one of the hardest things I have ever done! I still look for her when I come home.
Slanted66

Man I have a Rottie 12, and a Shepard\Boxer mixed 10, I will really miss those two when they go... especially the mixed he's my all time best buddy boy pal ever. I may get him stuffed with a ball in his mouth when he goes.

DSCF0258.jpg

I just want to apolijise if I sound short temperd today in any of my posts. My best friend just passed away on us last night. He was a good old boy served us well. Houch will be missed
Hay dartcustom!!
I can see that you gave your Houch a great home and fellow ship while he was with ya.
He did have a good life with you, and got to enjoy life.
Sorry for your loss. I have three here on the hill and I know one day they or me can be gone some day.
Hope you can enjoy a new pup soon.:love4:

It has worked for me.:-|

Lost my Rottie exactly a year today, still miss him and think of him , had him cremated on his own and in his own little casket and back home with me, in a way it helps , sorry for your news

I lost my black lab a couple of years ago. He was with me for 14yrs. I know exactly how you feel.

Sorry to hear about that.

i know how it feels. sorry for your loss. i just put my last girl down in january and 2 years earlier my other girl. i now have 1 boy and 1 girl about 3 years old each.

only time can heal this wound. good luck.

Sorry about the loss. Know how it is when you lose one oyu have had around for awhile. I had to put one to sleep after 10 1/2 years. Sure miss him.

We do get soooo attached to them. It's like loosing a family member.
We enjoyed Roxanne (Siberian Husky) 9&1/2 years. It was over 2 years after her passing before I decided to get another.
Nikita turned 4 yrs old Haloween. Both female Huskies yet different in so many ways. Right down to the favorite "pet me" spot. One doesn't cause you to forget the other but certainly fills a void in the heart.
Trust in the Lord to handle it. Is the owner blessed with a great dog or is a dog blessed with a great owner ? I think it's both.

I was just talking with the fellow I work with that just lost his dog and his dog was a "french mastive" dont know if I speled that right but his dog was about 16 years old and about 195lbs. and when his dog was getting bad off he decided to have the dog operated on to remove a cancerus toumor and 2 days after the sergary while in recovery the dog just stoped breathing and they were not able to revive her. so after 2 weeks of ups and downs before/durring/after surgery and $4,500 in doggie medical bills, he still lost his pup. really makes you think.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I've been there myself and it sucks.... But if your a true dog person by spring you'll hopefully be at the shelter and bringing home a new buddy.

Our girl, Angel, is almost 13 and we know it's going to be sooner than later when we'll be there ourselves. And believe me, she IS "my" dog. My wife adopted Angel when she was 7 weeks old and I've only known Amy 7 yrs. But she is my dog.... and it drives my wife crazy. We both come home together and she runs past Amy and comes to me.

AngelMutt-vi.jpg

Angel is a Shepherd - Terrier - Lab mix and is probably smarter than some people I've known. Say "excuse me..." and she steps out of the way. Awesome dog and I know I'll cry like a baby when she's gone.

me and the wife are going to go the weekend after next and pick up our new bundle of joy. this one will be for my son for christmas he'll get it a little early but with live presents you cant really hide them.

me and the wife are going to go the weekend after next and pick up our new bundle of joy. this one will be for my son for christmas he'll get it a little early but with live presents you cant really hide them.

Adopting or going to a breeder? Any particular breed in mind? Or are you going to let your son make the call? I've had both pure breeds and Mutts and I think Mutts rule. But thats my opinion...

Good luck!

I have two scotties and Benny our male is so close to eveyone, our female kyrie is loveable, but benny will follow you everywhere. Right now hes sitting next to me growling because he sees something outside, its my wifes air-up christmas polora bear. hes so silly
He is the best dog ive ever ouned. Both my dogs will be missed when they go (hopefully years from now), but Benny will be the dog i judge all other dogs to.

I want to get a mut im thinking somthing with german shepard ( I would let my son pic but he's only 2 1/2 right now so he would just want them all) im most likely going to the pound give a preowned model a chance but, i do love that new dog smell

also kinda thinking on a small dog like a jack russel or a chewawa but iv found the smaller dogs are harded to find an all around kind/smart dog I liked the last german shepard mix I had he was the most inteligent brute iv had. I love how durrable he was he got hit by a few cars in his day (he was the shop dog and at night he would break out and sleep in the middle of the street)

-
Back