Dog that Attacked Illegal Immigrant To be put down

-
Here is some pics from an email that was sent around. This is a High School some where in California.

That was Montbello high school here in Denver.

These brats are getting a free education courtesy of the state taxes drawn off of my paycheck. The least they could do is show a little respect.

Now, back to the dog. He did what he was supposed to do, and that was protect his masters. The dog was provoked and the wife was grabbed. i don't care what color, race or nationality the perpatrator was.

Illegal immigrants: For every Illegal here in the US, there is a citizen with a stolen identity, an uninsured driver and money being sent to a foreign country and out of our economy.

Now that my friends pisses me off!.

Me too.

We full blooded Americans are just going to sit around and let another country push us around in our on country? You say "Ah they are just kids" but I bet their moms and dads are having just as much fun as their kids was.

Their parents were all protesting on the steps of the state capitol in Denver, all 20,000 of them. They were demanding drivers licenses, free health care, and the right to do as they please at anytime to anyone.

All the full blooded Americans that have fought for our country and our freedom and lost their lives would see our flag upside down with another countries flag on top they would just be speechless!

Yes, they most certainly would.

This country is going down folks right before our eyes. It is going to get bad and the government is letting happen. It seems to be me it doesn't matter who we vote for it just worse and worse.

Agreed again.

The year is 1907, one hundred years ago......
Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

As true today as it was 100 years ago

Attachments

• T. Ros.bmp
    25.5 KB · Views: 83
I have not read all the reply's so if i repeat someone else's idea, sorry.

I think the free healthcare for the immigrants is just a cooperative effort from both the republicans and democrats to slowly push for socialized healthcare.

That way tax paying americans, liberals in particular will say they want free health care too if the illegals get it so they will support socialized medicine.

If the repubs were against this, don't you think our borders would have been locked down tight?
For pete's sake, we are at war and still our borders are flooded with illegals daily.

I say put the border patrol in the hands of the private sector, and keep helthcare in the private sector, it's the only way anything gets done.

Hell, we should have put the middle east in the hands of the private sector, we would have ended the war with about 10 bombs in one day.

Our government officials are wussies, and most of the actions on both sides are such a disgrace to the core of this country.
The government is way too big, and they lost touch of who really works for who.

-
Back