"Dog" will be streaming come Friday the 11th.

-
Finally watched the movie last night, pretty good movie. We streamed it on VUDU, the kid rented it for everyone to watch.

Our young Mal Chase did pretty good. He usually goes at the TV when other dogs are in his house, but he did pretty good. He laid on the couch and just grrrr'd under his breath, lol.

My wife does not like bigger dogs, that was until my son adopted a German shepherd mix, that was mostly GS and another big dog, he is a male and a good sized animal ....... Long story short, she'd take that dog home in a minute. He is loyal gentle, affectionate yet protective.
We seriously discussed getting a GS, but decided a dog isn't in our future at this time.
I could give a crap what anyone does but it would be a cold day in hell before id have to muzzle a pet when my grandchildren come to visit.

I could give a crap what anyone does but it would be a cold day in hell before id have to muzzle a pet when my grandchildren come to visit.

Nice shot, lol, some dogs it's necessary, even gentle GSD's. Until the kids are taught to interact with the dog it is a safe bet. Around here an accidental bite would turn into a death sentence for the dog.

You'd probably have a coronary if'n I told ya I use an e collar and a pinch collar for training, lol.

-
Back