Dogzilla Sprayed by Skunk Last Night

-
I am sooooo happy there are NO skunks in Hawaii!

Sorry to hear about your ordeal ramcharger...wait till next time...there's always a next time...At least now you can say you've got skunkin' experience!

HA! Good luck

I am sooooo happy there are NO skunks in Hawaii!

Sorry to hear about your ordeal ramcharger...wait till next time...there's always a next time...At least now you can say you've got skunkin' experience!

HA! Good luck

I'd be happy to ship you some. :snakeman: LOL! Aparrently there's been a big problem out here with the skunks. I grabbed the the last bottle of Natures Miracle the local Petfart had and a local radio personality just had a skunk/dog experience.

Speedy! It worked! Her coat smells wonderous and I just got to get her head soaked. It took a full 24 hours but that was the best 10 bucks I spent in years, LOL! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :cheers:

Skunk%20Babies.jpg

She just got blasted again. I walked out with her for her last "let out". It's dark as **** out in back and my eyes hadn't adjusted yet. Maxi just jumped and i heard the skunk hiss, turned around saw that bastard just outside my back door like he was waiting for us. I must've walked right over him. He's big too and I'll bet I wasn't even 5 feet from him. I'm amazed I didn't get sprayed too. Maxi got it real good this time.

Soaked her with the stuff right away this time. Dammit, right when I finally got all the stink off her.

She just got blasted again. I walked out with her for her last "let out". It's dark as **** out in back and my eyes hadn't adjusted yet. Maxi just jumped and i heard the skunk hiss, turned around saw that bastard just outside my back door like he was waiting for us. I must've walked right over him. He's big too and I'll bet I wasn't even 5 feet from him. I'm amazed I didn't get sprayed too. Maxi got it real good this time.

Soaked her with the stuff right away this time. Dammit, right when I finally got all the stink off her.

Time to put some led in the big basterd !!!!!!!!!!!!!:-k

Man that would get me out real quick with some #6 shot 20 ga.
bag it and send it to the worms.

There has got to be something you can put out in your yard to keep them stinkky critters out and away from your place.:-k

Poor Maxi :pale:

She's had a rough couple weeks. I'm going to approach this from multiple angles Mike.

1. Stock up on more skunk odor removal stuff

2. Call animal control and see if they'll let me borrow a trap or two and if they'll come pick it up if I get the sucker.

He's about the size of a large oval serving plate, like the one's you'd put a Turkey on. Two white stripes that converge in back like a big "V" for victory. Peckerhead.

The only good thing about this is I think he's living in the ex's BMW race car parked out back. :cheers:

She's had a rough couple weeks. I'm going to approach this from multiple angles Mike.

2. Call animal control and see if they'll let me borrow a trap or two and if they'll come pick it up if I get the sucker.

He's about the size of a large oval serving plate, like the one's you'd put a Turkey on. Two white stripes that converge in back like a big "V" for victory. Peckerhead.

The only good thing about this is I think he's living in the ex's BMW race car parked out back. :cheers:

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::sign5:

I'm sorry - but even you're making it funny !!! "V" for victory - thats classic !

21479BP~Looney-Tunes-Pepe-le-Pew-Posters.jpg

Do I see a bit of FLAME coming out of the skunk on the right?

You gotta figure some way to get this stinky bastard to spray insidethe beemer! Sweeeeet revenge!!!

ROFL.. thats all I can type..

ROFL

Grant

:joker:

You gotta figure some way to get this stinky bastard to spray insidethe beemer! Sweeeeet revenge!!!

I think I'm gonna beat on that Beemer about mid-afternoon with a couple of sections or garden hose and interupt his nap.

Do I see a bit of FLAME coming out of the skunk on the right?

That skunk got in the neighbors garden and decimated the Jalapenos.

ScreenHunter_12.jpg

-
Back