DON’T do this.

-
That’s a good one.
I had a friend who sent his wife from the field to the house for an extension cord and told her to plug it in for 10 minutes then plug the ends together to save the electricity to bring to him.
She did it.

She also came in one day and told him the car wouldn’t move.
She said it started to, and then just stopped.
She had backed over his motorcycle.
I was there for that one.

Felt sorry for her, but she was the dumbest person I had ever met.
Hope they don't have kids. :lol:

I found out it’s a bad idea to drop your non screw in air bleed for your Holley in the gravel driveway.:D

I was doing some fine tuning on the high speed air bleeds and one shot out of the hemostats and disappeared in the 3/4 inch boulders.
I thought it landed in a 3x3 foot area somewhere, but I guess not.

I grabbed a towel to put down for my knees and proceeded to remove every rock bigger than 1/8 inch starting with the big ones, working my way down smaller and smaller and used a flashlight to study every inch of that area.

NOPE, don’t do that.

New ones will be here today, and I consider myself lucky to be able to get them being the press in style.
I've also been a victim to the gravel driveway. I have lost so many bolts, nuts, screws, clips, washers, brackets..on and on. The only time I find one is if one them ends up in mine or my wife's tires. I don't fiddle with my car anymore, unless I put a tarp down.

That’s a good one.
I had a friend who sent his wife from the field to the house for an extension cord and told her to plug it in for 10 minutes then plug the ends together to save the electricity to bring to him.
She did it.

She also came in one day and told him the car wouldn’t move.
She said it started to, and then just stopped.
She had backed over his motorcycle.
I was there for that one.

Felt sorry for her, but she was the dumbest person I had ever met.
confused the **** out of a guy at work when I said cheap electro magnets were aluminum wound

-
Back