"If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner's

testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying

little camelshagger will save just one Canadian life,

then I

have only three things to say:

'Red is positive,

black is negative, and

make sure his nuts are wet!!!'

I don't know if I believe that. I believe he may have thought it but I doubt he would have said it. He is an icon and pushes the envelope but generally wouldn't jump over the line like that!

Although I gotta say that the thought of torture at these prisons doesn't exactly bring me to tears...

Dennis

I agree with don sometimes tortureing one person could save the lives of many so what is the problem with it.

honestly if they have a suspected (innocent untill proven gulty) person in jail and they beleive that he knows where a bomb might go off then beat it out of them and save many lives dont think any thing about it.

The liberals want every one to be treated humanely so this is why prisioners eat steak and watch cable tv. I wonder what cable tv is like?

I know a guy that is a good friend of Don and Blue his dog.
LOL.

For those against torture, pose this scenario: You catch a guy who has committed a crime against your family. He laughs at you saying your 10 year old daughter was kidnapped by his buddy and he will rape her at midnight. Just how nice would you be to him to find out where his buddy is hiding out with your daughter?

-
Back