Donations for Marvin (70Dart)

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
By now we all pretty much know that Marvin suffered a stroke. He has 7 weeks of sick time built up that he is using and then he would be going on long term disability through his medical insurance. Times will be tough though as the insurance is not as much as his paycheck.

Anyone that would like to help Marvin out can make a donation though PayPal to [email protected] .

If you do not have pay pal or would just prefer a bother form of payment please PM Coyote Jack .

Mines in too!! AdamR I hope the crew jumps in here.
It ain't much, but I feel like we will stand strong in numbers.

I all helps guy's and gal's. Marvin and wife really appreciate your generousity!

Jack

There are alot of us,and I know most of us are on a budget,but if all that can help a little,it can amount to a whole lot. Best wishes,Marvin. Dave

I think most of us are struggling right now but if we all send $1 to help Marvin out that $6300

Well I managed to do it, I just lost my e-bay and paypal virginity last week so I had some initial paypal confusion when there wasn't a request, old dog struggling with new tricks :banghead:

I just found this post, thank you all so much during this time of misfortune. Hope I can meet you all some day and repay your generousity, your a great bunch...God Bless Marvin Peacock 70dart

Im in guys. You never now when your going to have some misfortune so you need to help when you can..
Get well soon Marvin

AdamЯ;245469 said:
By now we all pretty much know that Marvin suffered a stroke. He has 7 weeks of sick time built up that he is using and then he would be going on long term disability through his medical insurance. Times will be tough though as the insurance is not as much as his paycheck.

Anyone that would like to help Marvin out can make a donation though PayPal to [email protected] .

If you do not have pay pal or would just prefer a bother form of payment please PM Coyote Jack .

Adam, Wanted to send a few $$ to Marvin today via "bother form of payment" no kidding,,,,what a hassle. Will try to send via paypal. Never done it before, but it's got to be easier than dealing with the bank or the post office.

Well I managed to do it, I just lost my e-bay and paypal virginity last week so I had some initial paypal confusion when there wasn't a request, old dog struggling with new tricks :banghead:

How'd you do it Rob. Don't have a clue.

Well, A friend helped me send a few $$ to Marvin via paypal today.

Actually, very simple to do.

:poke: How about a few more members sending their 2 cents.

I'm pretty new & don't know him, but we all need a hand once in awhile.

Well, A friend helped me send a few $$ to Marvin via paypal today.

Actually, very simple to do.

:poke: How about a few more members sending their 2 cents.

I'm pretty new & don't know him, but we all need a hand once in awhile.

Yep, threw in my .02 too, LOL:cheers: don't know Marvin too well either, but like ya say, we all need a hand once and awhile!!! Keep gettin better there Marvin!

Thanks so much everyone, you all don't know how much my family appreciate all of this, you are truly wonderfull people. Just a short update, my rehab looks like it will be extended again, I will know for sure in a few days. Then i will become an outpatient about three times a week. God bless you all....Marvin Peacock..70dart

We all hope you are continuing to improve and make a full recovery. I'm sure you must be looking forward to being an outpatient at least some of the time.

I am looking forward to it like you would not believe. Especially i get to drive, and am super looking forward to walking again and hopefully restoring the dart, got a long ways to go. Starting to get to me as it seems to be taking such a long time. Thans everyone for everything ..,God Bess you all....Marvin Peacock ....70dart

You may not see the improvement you have made Marvin. I think that is because you have to live it everyday. But from this side of the computer I see a real improvement. Take a look at one of your posts from when you first got back online and compare it to the one above this. You will see a huge improvement.
Keep on hanging in there and never give up.

Jack

AdamЯ;245469 said:

just saw this post...

done.

just hope i did the pay pal thing properly..

Adam: After we clean up this car deal there will be an excess in funds thanks to FABO members and it has been requested that the remainder be diverted to assist Marvin in his time of need and to my knowledge there has been no resistance. With that said there will be more. After all, this is "The geter done gang"

Most Excellent!! What great people, what go's around-come's around!!:cheers:

-
Back