Donking....

-
Exactly… we don’t need Ted Nugent moving here…again
...but
s-l300.jpg
:D

Sigghhhh..... I thought I could get by without seeing one of these abominations. The ONLY redeeming feature of these donks is that crazy dudes put 1500+ horsepower engines in em and race them. (its more interesting than other racing becuase they have NO traction on those rubber band tires)
like this...

Those cars come under the heading of, "Just because you can doesn't mean you should!!!" LMAO

All that applies to this retarded “douchebag identifier” trend as well....”Carolina Squat” or as most refer to as “Carolina Fag Sag” Absolutely has to be the stupidest, ridiculous looking fad and sadly I see too many of these pieces of **** rolling around my area and they all sound like absolute garbage. Straight pipe rappy brap sounding piles of annoying ****! All they are good for is rolling down my window, sticking my arm out pointing at them and then give a thumbs down motion and laugh hysterically at them as they drive by.

View attachment 1715753585
This fad seems to be waning a little bit, but yeah, I thought Donks, Bubbles,& Boxes were the dumbest thing ever until I saw the “Tennessee Tilt”

Last edited:
This fad seems to be waning a little bit, but yeah, I thought Donks, Bubbles,& Boxes we’re the dumbest thing ever until I saw the “Tennessee Tilt”
In the same bucket of excrement as those that wear baseball caps that clearly signifies low IQ! LOL

82741870-7979-4C30-9D82-FFC58E3F2754.jpeg

That's some of the grossest s*** I've ever seen.. and the crapping rhino was pretty bad too.

You guys think Donks and Squatters are bad, and I agree- but my personal peeves are these atrocities:
th

I’ve seen some bad camber on some cars, but that one is incredible

...............and then.............there's................

YLQ4X0ZdTuyKlpNaP0tTzg?w=857&h=571&auto=format,compress&fit=crop&crop=faces&dpr=1&q=75.jpg

-
Back