Don't be this guy in your hot rod!!

-
Nice way to break ones neck/ get run over by another car/ die from head trauma/ have the now driverless car hit something or God forbid somebody
Moron applies here

I wonder if the guy filming had installed an ejection seat in his buddies Camaro just to get youtube views? How does a person fly out the driver door like that??

This comes to mind:

Starsky and Hutch V8 meme.gif

He must’ve forgot the golden rule.
Seatbelts save lives. And prevent stupid fat guys with mullets from falling out of Chevys.

If you grow up a farm/ranch kid, you learn to drive as soon as your feet touch the pedals. Tractors, pickups, cars, grain trucks, heck we have some grandkids that drive cattle pots long disyane alone in West Tx. at age 14.

Back in my generation, when you hit bout 13 or 14, you rather be seen walking than riding a bycicle. Just was not cool. Getting your drivers liscense was GREAT!

I assume the door handle doesn’t latch, and he was just taking it for a spin while holding the door. Then decided he had to show off. We’ve all been there. Never fell out of the car though. We took my brothers firebird once with out the seats being bolted down, my nephew was riding on a milk crate :lol:

I kinda wonder if staged. People typically hang on for a little bit

Use of a seat belt solves a lot of those ejection issues.

Here's your Sign

After having a door come open on me, I learned not to lean on the door.

That kinda hits home… I had a beater ‘72 dart and the drivers door never latched. I had a seatbelt on though.

-
Back