DON'T CONDUCT SALES ON PROFILE POSTS !!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We have been noticing a lot of Profile Posts that include sales, sales questions, personal information and the like. Any one can read Profile Posts including spammers and scammers. Please send those conversations through a private message.

CLEAN YOUR INBOX OUT !!!!! Especially if you are a non Gold member You have limited message space so keep on top of it.
Here's a link to the instructions on how to delete messages in your inbox. If you are on your phone, X out of any ads at the bottom of the page that may cover up deleting options. How to delete conversations from your inbox...

Don't just click on a members name and start a private conversation on their profile. Go to the "Start Conversation" button instead.

Thanks

Bump. I just deleted another Profile post about buying parts. Exchange information through "Start Conversation" only.

Bump. I just deleted a post that contained personal information about kids and a phone number. Nope, deleted. If I see them, they are gone.

Bump. Parts sales don't belong in Profile posts.

I just deleted 3. THey included members names, addresses and the like. Spammers and scammers love you guys. From now on I will just delete them.

If you read this hit the thumbs up button so I know someone is paying attention. Thanks

I just deleted 3 on FCBO.

Bump, I just deleted another sale in a profile post. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back