dont do business with this guy

-
Now looks like a failed preemptive forum strike to cover lame butt doo-doo.

:thumbdow: :puke:

I knew Tadjou would eventually right the wrong.
I'm a member of MassMopar and from seeing and reading Tadjou's numerous posts as the owner of MAMopar, I seriously doubted the validity of the entire thing...

I am so falling over myself laughing. (you know this is how wars start?) I am sick as a dog today and had to thank you folks for cheering me up. I always say that there are two sides to every story and somewhere between the two lay the truth.

There are always better ways to settle disputes, this was not one of them.

Rev

I am so falling over myself laughing. (you know this is how wars start?) I am sick as a dog today and had to thank you folks for cheering me up. I always say that there are two sides to every story and somewhere between the two lay the truth.

There are always better ways to settle disputes, this was not one of them.

Rev

As far as I am concerned there is no dispute. I save all my emails and PM's and have all my facts straight.

and duke boys 318 response isssss...???:clock: funny when the other fellow adds his 2 cents that make sense, and the other just disapears

Yes, I agree with John. Maybe nobody is a scammer in this case(prove me right guys). Honor is worth much more than a measley few bucks.

-
Back