Don't Do Drugs

-
Nothing today like the Columbian Gold stuff from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Kids call that "dirt weed" lol. At least you could enjoy it and still function!!

Nothing today like the Columbian Gold stuff from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Kids call that "dirt weed" lol. At least you could enjoy it and still function!!
I posted this picture before, I took it a few months ago in a monastery in the Netherlands
They had a big old garden full of different medicinal plants

20220811_112652.jpg

I don't know what happened, I couldn't withstand 20 seconds of that "music".
I'd have to be that drugged up to put up with five minutes of that ****.
The mute button. Almost as good as the ignore button. Almost.

My step son told me once when he was in early 20s "Remember what goes up, must come down" I think he had a bad hang-over that Sunday.
I just laughed and said you will survive and learn from it.

My step son told me once when he was in early 20s "Remember what goes up, must come down" I think he had a bad hang-over that Sunday.
I just laughed and said you will survive and learn from it.
Thanks for reminding me, I had all but forgotten about this one

that's terrible man- creepy too. fentanyl or ketamine I imagine.
who knows?
Ketamine has been proven to alleviate depression almost instantly. I have two dear friends that suffer from depression and have had clinical ketamine treatments. Not on the same level as that fetanyl bullshit that kills damn near everyone that touches it.

Ketamine has been proven to alleviate depression almost instantly. I have two dear friends that suffer from depression and have had clinical ketamine treatments. Not on the same level as that fetanyl bullshit that kills damn near everyone that touches it.
Everyone knows the dangers of Fentanyl and yet they still take it. Their lives in most cases are saved when they overdose on it. You'd think one and done, next time you might not be so lucky

Everyone knows the dangers of Fentanyl and yet they still take it. Their lives in most cases are saved when they overdose on it. You'd think one and done, next time you might not be so lucky
Sorry to say Mark, people just aren’t that smart. Could be man’s need to escape reality, there are many many forms of it this one just happens to have a greater potential to take your life.

Sorry to say Mark, people just aren’t that smart. Could be man’s need to escape reality, there are many many forms of it this one just happens to have a greater potential to take your life.
The thing is, if they're going to keep doing it and having to be brought back time and time again then why bother? Sorry for being crass but how many times are you supposed to try and save these people when they'll go right back to it

The thing is, if they're going to keep doing it and having to be brought back time and time again then why bother? Sorry for being crass but how many times are you supposed to try and save these people when they'll go right back to it
Agreed, or the amount of money they burn up in hospital for self inflected injury. 3 strikes your out.

Everyone? Speak for yourself. I've never had it, never will. I got prescribed some opiates when I had my kidney stone back in 2017 I think I took 2 and flushed the rest. No way no how. I'll just chew on a piece of leather next time and maybe have a shot of Fireball.

That's not crass, it's cold hard reality. Some people ain't worth savin.

I go hunting and fishing to take care of that.
And a good happy creative strain from our dispensary.

Ive seen my share of lost souls addicted to crack and heroine. Strung out, pan handling, woman selling their bodies.
Some of them will try and rob from you or worse, mostly they just beg.
My co worker and friend came from the streets, turned out in his early teens, he see's these people and when they ask for money, he refuses and instead buys them some food, a sandwich and a hot cup of coffee
He has done this act of charity, what Jesus wants us to do many times that I've seen.
Illegal drugs and addiction are terrible and seem to be getting worse every year, spreading all throughout America like a plague

True- in small doses. you take enough "Special K" and you go into the K-hole and it looks just like that.
I was given it for a surgery and it was a real bad time...(spaceships, aliens, seeing my own voice in reverse...etc) Stuff scares me to death.

Agreed though it doesn't kill people instantly like fetynal. That **** needs to be eradicated entirely...but it wont be. No one cares. No one with any real power anyway

I go hunting and fishing to take care of that.
And a good happy creative strain from our dispensary.
That's great therapy. I haven't fished in years. I really need to get back after it.

Everyone? Speak for yourself. I've never had it, never will. I got prescribed some opiates when I had my kidney stone back in 2017 I think I took 2 and flushed the rest. No way no how. I'll just chew on a piece of leather next time and maybe have a shot of Fireball.
When I said everyone I didn't mean everyone has used it, far from it. Just that everyone has heard about how dangerous it is

-
Back