Don't kill me!

-
So how many of you would lower yourselves to drive this?

IMG_0564_4_1.jpg

That's one of the remaining things that make America great. We all have different tastes and reasons for what we like and I have no right to insult you because your tastes are different than mine. Just as no one has the right to insult me for my tastes. That's why they are called opinions and not facts.

I will say however that I show my respect to mustang owners by NOT going into their forums and talking about Mopars. I ask you to show us that same respect. It's no different that a Woman suing to join a Men's club. Why would you even be here?

BTW... a car guy would not list "kenwood cd player" as feature of his car.

So the general discussion area is off limits to anyone who wants to talk about any other car than mopar but ok to talk about smoking and kids and what kind of toilet paper you use. Not trying to be an *** but at least 90% of people on here own something other than mopar. We are all car guys and should respect that about each other in the general topics forum. If you don't believe me then ask the question then sit back and see all the camaros , mustangs and other cars that these guys own. OK I'm going to the other room to put on my flamesuit.

So the general discussion area is off limits to anyone who wants to talk about any other car than mopar but ok to talk about smoking and kids and what kind of toilet paper you use. Not trying to be an *** but at least 90% of people on here own something other than mopar. We are all car guys and should respect that about each other in the general topics forum. If you don't believe me then ask the question then sit back and see all the camaros , mustangs and other cars that these guys own. OK I'm going to the other room to put on my flamesuit.

Very true...it IS in General Discussion...and there HAVE been posts with even Euro cars in there...:snakeman:

I understand it is a mopar website and if you ask the question he did you will get that response , you have to expect that. On the other hand the schoolboy garbage like my dad can beat up your dad just hits a nerve. All cars have there goods and bads. Just remember it is general topics and you should feel free to discuss what you want.

While i think the desired result of the original poster may not be what he was hoping for. it is true that you throw that kind of sentence down to a pack of Mopar lovin hound dogs something is going to get eaten. But ! I do agree that to each has his own opinon, and while we can state what we think name calling and verbal bashing really doesnt strike me as being cool.

Dude... if ya like the Mustang.. then go for it. But as others have said please make sure your Mopar goes to the right person.

Everyone has a right.... wether its wrong or not. At least it was posted here and not in the Mopar general section.

-RPM

really?!? a pusstang? You would rather have a ford than a mopar??? I got into mopars because i wanted something different, that was also faster....but if muskrats are your thing i guess.....

Exactly right RPM. As far as the original question get what you are happy with. I have had a ton of 5.0 cars and had fun with all of them. If your a young kid buy a fox and beat the snot out of it but keep the mopar in the garage for later in life when you can appreciate it for what it is. Foxes are cheap and there are tons of parts out there.

Damn, poor guy. Opened up a can of worms. Or worse, Pandora's box. LOL. :D

-
Back