Don't kill me!

-
I love those 5.0 Mustangs!
Are you a girl with bangs?
The Mustang is sweet,
'Cause it always gets beat!
So go buy one my friend,
I'll show you my Demon's rear end!

But I like mustangs. and would rather have a 90 foxbody than a 72 dart. Too bad dad isnt for it =( who here likes mustangs?

I like Mustangs too, they keep the carbon cleaned off the top of my pistons, and brush the pipes on the way out.
Not to mention the taillights are always busted on them because most are so slow they rear end themselves.

Step down from a Camarslow, my son......... :thebirdm:

Well sell your dart to somebody who appreciates it.And buy the car you want,nothing wrong with that.Or you can have both.I own a 69 dart and an 89 vette.The vette's probably going to move on when I find a decent e body,but that's another story.I enjoy both of them in different ways

Mustangs suck!

There was three of them (foxbody) parked besides one another at the car show. They was out there shining on those cars like they was really something. I just pulled up threw my chair out and talked to a friend. After the show guess who walked away with a trophy and they didn't! The judges walked past those cars like they wasn't even there. LOL!

mushtangs are light weight ,hotrod parts are all over the place .where i live its like a virus every fox body you see is loud and wants to be fast LOL MOPARS ARE ONE OF A KIND YOU WONT BE JUST ANOUTHER ONE

car reck outside my house this morning mustang and a ford falcon what a mess horse crap and feathers everywhere

Hey 72: You maybe approaching the threshold in time to where you may need to send in your FABO shirt. We can scrape off the name and recycle it with the name of an A body enthusiast. LMAO!!!!!

Hey 72: You maybe approaching the threshold in time to where you may need to send in your FABO shirt. We can scrape off the name and recycle it with the name of an A body enthusiast. LMAO!!!!!

Do you guys ship to Australia? and How do I get a Shirt?

I sure wouldn't sell my mopar to buy one..but i do like the looks of the '85-'86 mustang...

So...anyone found a tree?
Yep and I have a rope :toothy10: I hope this young gun woke up this morning and can realize he has mother MoPar looking over him.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

dec%20cat2.jpg

Lol yea. i know im actually really confused right now. but do like 90 mustangs ALOT i guess im not just like my dad after all.....

I've been too sick all weekend to look at the computer and now this is what I see!!? This has to be a joke. No Mustangs on FABO please.

Meh.

Its hard to argue with results. Fox Mustangs are the ultimate street strip cars. They come with a decent four link suspension, disk brakes in the front, strong rear end, five speed, efi, roller cams, etc. They run low 14s, high 13s bone stock, and get 25 mpg doing it. The aftermarket supply of parts is second to none. With smart upgrades it is totally possible to build an 11 or 10 second car that you can drive to work every day. Oh, and the headers are easy to put on.

All that said, they are everywhere. I've had a bunch of them, but always end up getting rid of them because they're more like a drag racing appliance than a car.

That said, if you're bucks down and want to run 12s or 11s, you're not going to get there in a Mopar.

The car in your sig isn't a 72 Dart??

Steve

If you would switch at a drop of a foxbody, you never were into Mopars from the get go.....

So what if they are fast....are you planning on wearing a louie vitton hat cocked sideways, a diamond earring, and pants WAY TOO BIG???? At least that's how the 5.0 drivers look out here...

Sell you dart and go buy a 5.0 civic.

Im sure the kid that gets the dart will love it. That's how i got my Duster the dad sold it cuz the kid got into tunners. let your dart go to someone that will like it. Just don't get mad when you see your old dart smoke you at the lights. 8)

I could not drive around in a 5.0 Stang and take myself seriously...I just couldn't...

I just made the unfortunate TEMPORARY defection to a mustang from a '73 Duster, mostly out of necessity as the Duster died and I need transportation. Man I wish I could have my Duster back on the road now. The mustang is way too tail happy and is absolutely horrible to drive in the rain. Any instance of throttle and the thing snaps the back end out of line....I thought only rice patty cars were supposed to do that....
Plus...I did have to get a plate frame expressing my true feelings towards the car: "I'd rather be driving my old Mopar!" Not on the car yet, still need to go pick it up from the shop that made it.
Please forgive me for my temporary defection...

-
Back