dont miss out on this fast car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats actually pretty damn cool. it would be cooler with a hopped up 340 and a super quiet single exhaust hanging out below the back bumper.

So its not grannys car cause it has a 4 speed? Dont make sense. My dads friends Grandma drove a early 70s cutlas 4 door 350 4 speed and it was grandmas car.

But still a good car for the money just needs a 360 in there and would be perfect

How does he know that's not my grandmas car???

Damn skippy! My mom had an AMC Gremlin my Gramp built for her with a V8 and a RV cam. I remember her driving with me in the car as little kid (2-3) and she would open her up on the highway and damn that thing would put you in your seat! Thanks mom for turning me into a gear head :thumleft:

Damn skippy! My mom had an AMC Gremlin my Gramp built for her with a V8 and a RV cam. I remember her driving with me in the car as little kid (2-3) and she would open her up on the highway and damn that thing would put you in your seat! Thanks mom for turning me into a gear head :thumleft:

Could be your grandmas car then???.....

yep didn't see a shifter either !!!!! HUH maybe a 4 speed on the column--LOL

One of my grandmas had a Olds Vista Cruiser station wagon with a 455 V8. She used to ask me to change her oil for her. Of course I had to test drive it each time to make sure the oil got where it needed to go :D

I see the clutch pedal, it probably was a 3 speed on the tree. If it is converted to a 4 speed and all the AC stuff is there, he has $2800 OBO in the price. I think that's a fair start, I bet it has an 8.75 rear as well if it was a v-8 manual car from the factory. Heck, sell the 4 speed setup, sell the AC setup, sell the 8.75 and you are probably close to having the rest for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back