Don't use these a$&holes!!!!

-

gtmopar

Phuckin A!
Reaction score
Worst experience with an auto repair business in years. Had a rear end housing shortened and moser axles ordered by JAWS GEAR AND AXLE of Sacramento. After about 2 weeks I called and the employee said they weren't there. After another week I called and they said it could take over a month. Then after a couple of days the owner Jeff called me and told me the axles had been there for weeks and wondered why I haven't picked them up with an attitude. So I go and pick them up pissed off and then he says I didn't order studs but the day before said I paid for them!!! Don't use these clowns! They suck and I wouldn't go to them if I blew my diff out and they were the only ones for miles and I had to walk. Jeff doesn't care about how his business runs and his employees are clueless along with him. I could keep going on and on but I think you get the point. I think he's anti-mopar but that's beside the point

I had a similar experience at JAWS, thankfully I didn't even take my business there. I just checked in to ask some questions about rebuilding a differential for my g/f's truck. They were less than helpful and had a bit of an attitude to just some simple questions. When they quoted a sky-high price, I told them thanks and walked.

I've done some business at West Coast Differential over in Rancho. Much better service, helpful staff, reasonable prices. I'd do business there again.

We use WestCoast for all our parts. Get shipped quickly and always right. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with jaws. I was just thinking about ordering some 8-3/4 stuff from em

Yea don't give those assholes any business. I was going to deal with west coast diff but I made the mistake and went with them. Lesson learned 822.73 out. Never again, spread the word guys.

Seems like the camaro and truck guys love themenough they dont give a rats assabout the real gearheads. Let em swing on the f-body GMnuts for as long as they want...

Thanks for the heads-up. I haven't had any rear-end or driveshaft work done, but had seen Jaws' ads on TV (Speed channel?). Rancho is on my commute. I'll remember West Coast. Must be good if lucky13 orders from Antioch, 80 miles away.

Good lookin out. You're paying for their services and keeping them in business and they are acting like you are a nuisance. Did you ever get the studs or at least a refund?

I try to do most auto work myself so I can avoid issues, but I took an A-body 8 3/4 in to http://performance-gearing.com/ in Azusa (So. Cal) to replace a bad bearing end. He assured me that he would get it welded to the same length as original. When I got it home and measured, it was 1/4" shorter on that end. Uh... Thanks. What is it with these people and how do they stay in business?

Nope never got the studs. Going to west coast to see if they have the studs I need. I refuse to go back to that asshole for anything. I tried fighting with this guy but you can't fix retarded.

I just sent a link to this thread to Moser Engineering. Since Jaws is an authorized representative for Moser -- a company with a wonderful reputation in the industry -- they need to know what their reps are doing.

I am glad that DTS is right around the corner from me even though i order my parts and do most of my own work.

Cuda chick you are the best! Thank you sweetheart. You are the main reason your business will strive and last through these lousy times. You have integrity and it shows. Everyone that I've heard that has done business with you raves about the quality of your work. I too will be using your powder coating services soon, I don't care what the shipping will cost. Thank you again.

Cuda chick you are the best! Thank you sweetheart. You are the main reason your business will strive and last through these lousy times. You have integrity and it shows. Everyone that I've heard that has done business with you raves about the quality of your work. I too will be using your powder coating services soon, I don't care what the shipping will cost. Thank you again.

Well thank you gtmopar!! Some might think of me as a narc instead, but the way I see it, customer service and a quality product are the ONLY things that matter. When one doesn't support the other, some heads need to roll ... and they always roll a little faster when it starts at the top. :D

I thank you for the kind compliments about my work and look forward to serving you whenever you're ready.

I just sent a link to this thread to Moser Engineering. Since Jaws is an authorized representative for Moser -- a company with a wonderful reputation in the industry -- they need to know what their reps are doing.
i just caught this,good one leanna,your right they should know who represents them.and how they treat the public.the rearend and driveline place in livermore treats you like they are doing you a favor,not thatthey are happy to have your buisness.they screwedmy drivshaft up bad vibration.went to driveline service san leandro and they fixed it and had it ready for me to install,with a smile and a thank you...as for being anti mopar:finga::finga::finga::finga:

Did they give you an invoice showing what you paid for? Doesn't sound like it.

That in itself screams shady for any established business unless you were cool with it.

X2,once you whizz off a customer,you are F'ed. Doing parts/speed shop,Leanna did absolutely the right thing!

Thanks for spreading the word on JAWS. Hate to see anyone else get burned. It's funny at Sacramento raceway they have a huge advertisement on the K rails and it makes me laugh everytime I see it. You would think that being in a shitty economy, small businesses really need to step up customer service to continue to stay afloat. That's the way that I handled my business when I had it.

Great idea! I'm sure that will spark someone's attention

Thanks for the heads up! I was looking at jaws as a potential shop to help me with my 8 3/4 rear. NOT anymore. I hate to see people get burned by so called mechanics and auto professionals. The few bad eggs give the rest a bad name. Sorry to hear you had a nightmare, but rest assured, you're message was heard loud and clear. Ill tell my buddy's not to go there also! Mopars rule!!!!

what support! i love this place,i also hate when shops you are supporting treat you like your a nuisance.i say screw them.hope somone at thier shop sees this if they do YOU GUYS SUCK! :protest: better be glad this isn't yellowbullet.lol

Thanks guys and gals! And driveline services in sac and in the Bay Area are great guys and I've been using them for years. Unfortunately they didn't narrow rear ends or else it would have been a no brainer. Have a good day all! Back to another round of block sanding. Ha!

I'm really not keen on being a narc ... but if the boss doesn't know what's going on then he can't do anything to fix the problem. I hope it all works out for the best.

-
Back