Door Data Plate / Decal

-

nodemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a source for reproduction door data tag / plate / decal..?
Mine is intact and in "ok" condition, except for what may be "VOID" ? on it..???
Either way, I'd like a repop one if they're available.
Thanks..!

20240321_215949.jpg

Only place for door decals is ECS...

Interesting that VOID is showing, that only happens generally when someone tries to peel it.

Interesting that VOID is showing, that only happens generally when someone tries to peel it
It looks like some repainting has gone on.

May e some tape was put on the sticker and apon removal the top surface came with it?

I think if the clear wrap on sticker comes off so does the black spelling void. When I worked at a ford dealer body shop, I would carefully with a razor blade remove the sticker with some wax and grease remover (not easy) and use spay contact adhesive to reinstall on replacement door.

Interesting that VOID is showing, that only happens generally when someone tries to peel it.
Yup, mine had masking tape on it for years. When I tried to peel the tape, it took the first layer and left the word "void".

Mine is intact and in "ok" condition, except for what may be "VOID" ? on it..???
Thanks..!

View attachment 1716225043
I used ECS (linked) to remake mine for reapplication after restoration.

Last edited:

Interesting that VOID is showing, that only happens generally when someone tries to pee

Thanks..!

View attachment 1716225043
The place that dadsbee mentioned is in Chesterfield, Mo. Not far from you, probably.
Rick

Thanks for all the replies.. I've contacted ECS and got it set up, however, some of the info on my decal is covered by the "Void" ... They need the correct info to reproduce the tag.. A pic of my fender tag will help, but the GVWR and GAWR REAR info is covered and incomplete...as well as some of the wording at the bottom of the tag. So, if any one has a Duster or Demon, could you send me a pic of yours so I can pass that info along to ECS..?

Thanks !

-
Back