Door Glass Question.

-

BeepBeepRR

Reaction score
I basically have 2 empty door shells no locks no windows no vent window and no rear quarter glass and no regulators. I wanted to know what year cars should I be looking for Mine is a 72 Plymouth I assume Scamp. The glass isn't as important as the regulators and door lock parts. I can buy new glass that's not an issue. I need to get all the parts. If anyone is in Georgia and has a parts car that has these parts let me know. Its a 2 door hard top.

I basically have 2 empty door shells no locks no windows no vent window and no rear quarter glass and no regulators. I wanted to know what year cars should I be looking for Mine is a 72 Plymouth I assume Scamp. The glass isn't as important as the regulators and door lock parts. I can buy new glass that's not an issue. I need to get all the parts. If anyone is in Georgia and has a parts car that has these parts let me know. Its a 2 door hard top.
68-72 Dart and Scamp hardtops should be the same.

I'd seriously consider picking up complete or loaded replacement doors and using them, if its not an originality issue.
Even then I would much rather transfer parts off a loaded door directly to my shell, side by side, on a table/bench.
Eliminates a lot of head scratching and saves time as well.

Yep I think I may have found some rusted out doors the guy says they have all the parts and 200 each

-
Back