Door panels.. anyone selling?

-

DartThis74

Reaction score
Do any of ya'll have good door panels that your willing to get rid of. I need a set pretty bad for my '74 duster. I don't care what color they are, for I am going to dye them black anyway... unless they are black to begin with. Thanks for any help guys !

Aaron

Not to hijack but I need a set..or at least the drivers side door panel in Parchment (light cream) for a '74 Duster as well. Black seem easier to find..Good luck

i think that i have some green ones in pretty good shape out in my storage garage but im leaving for work now and wont be back until sat. if you could e-mail me a reminder to go out and check i would gladly do that for you!! let me know! [email protected]

I have some old gold color ones from my 67 dart 2 door.... I have no idea if that helps??

Not to hijack but I need a set..or at least the drivers side door panel in Parchment (light cream) for a '74 Duster as well. Black seem easier to find..Good luck

I think I got one that color, will check, have to go across town to my garage and look.

I have no clue if that will fit or not, maybe someone else will have input on if it will fit or not ! do you have any pictures

You will need to use panels from a 73 up Duster or Dart. The door handle location changed in 73.

I guess that answer the question lol. Thanks for the help ! So I guess your panels are no bueno. =[[

$60 Canadian plus shipping and you can have these.
They came from a 71 Dart Swinger.

101_0152.jpg

-
Back