Doors on 72 demon vs 69 dart ?

-

yellow73dart

Reaction score
Will the doors on a 69 dart work on a 72 demon? I know the windows and window regulaters are different but what about the door itself?

Sorry I mean 72 scamp vs 72 demon

If the scamp does not have vent windows it will work. If it doest have them it will not. The door will bolt on and work but it is the glass that is different. Could try to swap out the glass then it should work.

If the scamp does not have vent windows it will work. If it doest have them it will not. The door will bolt on and work but it is the glass that is different. Could try to swap out the glass then it should work.

I have the glass and regulaters out of the doors that are on the demon now. I'm interested in buying a set of doors off a 72 scamp. Yes it has vent windows, but will the windows and regulaters work off the demon in the doors off the scamp?

I'm going to get them and find out. If there are any differences I will post them up so everyone will know. When I was researching the history of how the duster was never supposed to happen. It said they used as many parts off the valient line as they could. Even the inner supports. It also said they had to get one of the engineers to figure out a way to put a highly curved windows in the doors that were not designed for it, so based on that, I think they should be the same. As of now I have already paid for them and have them being shipped, so its too late to turn back now.

-
Back