Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazares81

"Mopar: You're either with us, or behind us!"
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Got 2 of sets of new headers, hookers have been sitting the back seat of the project for 3 years, still new have some scratches and what not, but mechincally they are still ok. I actually never even tried to bolt them on just decided to go a different route. The Dougs are brand new as well, they are wrapped in a blackish exhaust wrap, still have original hardware and gaskets for dougs. Would be willing the sell the hookers for $75 of best offer and the Doug's asking $375 which is including the wrap and the clamps I used to wrap them. These are both models for small block a body car 273-360 ci motors will post pics tomorrow or pm me

5901HKR i believe, i would need to pull out the receipt tonight when i get home

Heres the pics, first one is wrapped dougs driver side, passenger side is still in my backseat wrapped up, hookers are second. Did confirm the hookers are 5901HKR Number and dougs are 453-R.....if the first people still want them please confirm in pm and then i will start working out the shipping and payment stuff

Photo0045_2.jpg

20160527_164243 (1).jpg

Heres the pics, first one is wrapped dougs driver side, passenger side is still in my backseat wrapped up, hookers are second. Did confirm the hookers are 5901HKR Number and dougs are 453-R.....if the first people still want them please confirm in pm and then i will start working out the shipping and payment stuff

View attachment 1714938168

View attachment 1714938169
I am interested in the Dougs if they fit a 67 to 69 small block A body. If you can get pics of both sides and can confirm them fitting my ride I would be interested in purchasing.

View attachment 1714938168

View attachment 1714938169
I have messaged you via PM as well. If you still have the Dougs I will buy them if we can work something out.

Thanks

Doug's should be sold already I'm checking and clarifying that currently if not I will let you know, Hookers are still up for grabs is anyone wants them.

@mpd12150 heres the pic of both sides of dougs headers. *bump* as of right now, hookers should be available still. if you're in so cal i can do pickup or arrange drop off maybe, depending on location, shipping on both of these is a lot because of weight. So if anyone is close would like to pick up let me know, mpd12150 let me know if you still want dougs. I have a shop in california, so i can take credit cards over phone, paypal, let me know

20160608_090642.jpg

I really appreciate it. I was able to find a set closer to home and for a bit less. I was able to pick up a set of Dougs at Mopar in the park in Farmington Minnesota for $325...granted they don't have a the wrap but they were new and used for prefit only.

I may still be interested if we can come together on the right price.

*bump* have had a lot of interest, but shipping these is expensive, would love to help someone out and obviously i don't need these laying around, please anyone need headers? if you're in california or arizona or nevada or oregon probably not too much to ship or maybe i can meet up with you. I will work on prices nothing is set in stone, dougs i have the hardware bolts nuts ect....need to check box for gasket set, and hookers i dont have gaskets or hardware bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back