Downunder wagon now in the 12's

-

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Hi Guy's,

The weather down here hasn't been great so far this spring but got 3 runs in on Sunday. The old wagon is now running high 12's consistantly now. best time was 12.814 @ 105.09 MPH.

Also but the wagon on a weigh bridge & she weighs in at 1445Kg or a tad over 3200lbs without the driver. my engine man said that the wagon needs to go on a diet which is a bit difficult as we still drive it on the street to & from the strip about a 4 hour round trip.

this very mild combo is proving to suprise a lot of people including the engine builder.

The old wagon has a 360/727 combo & 3:9 to 1 rear

360 stock bottom end has + "40" flat top pistons, large valve J heads ported & polished, roller rockers, #20-227-4 comp cam, RPM air gap inlet, 750 vac Holley, custom headers & accel electronic dizzy.

Trans has stage 2 shift kit, HD bands & clutches & 2500 RPM stall.

we run M/T street et tires @ 14psi.

I have been slowly doing small things to see what works as we go & I think the 3 best additions were getting the heads done drop our et by 2.5 sec then the chassis connectors made a huge improvement to handling & stopping the chassis from twisting dropped et by another 1/2 sec & the M/T street et tires they made a hugh difference over our road tires dropped our et another 1/2 sec now thinking of getting full slicks.

-
Back