Dr. Conemangler is in derr haus

-
Which logo do you use?
The one at the top of the page with the title and Blue Barracuda?

I have seen this BOG thing on the net before just goofing around. I even emailed a guy there once and he emailed me back a couple times. I did not know they had a forum. From the sounds of it things aren't to good over there.

glad you guy's came here, I hope you stay around and keep us company.

welcome

Brett

Welcome Dr. Conemangler! I was part of the BOG back in '99 and got a nice jacket too.But I have'nt gone there for a long while.I had to go see what happened because you were one of the main guys there and my enquiring mind had to know :roll: WOW :shock: some drama over there.Well it's good to see you and other BOG members here too.The guys here are friendly and fun to hang out and hope you have fun too.Maybe now you'll get your Cuda back on the road soon :) .

Hey Steve,er, Speed D. Racer, Or Squidlaw or ?. :lol: Great to see you again and I'm goin to sign off of the BOG :pukel: just because it's filling up my mailbox with complete BS. :evil: It always seemed a little clicky over there, you know just for the people that are IN. :roll: Glad I found you. :D

Welcome, I know there are a few of us that switched from other groups aswell. This one seems to be pretty cool. ......gotta love them darts.......:)

AdamR said:
Thanks to you guys for joining. I hope the other out casts of BOG show up. Time to peel the BOG sticker off the window.

I dumped the BOG list years ago! Aside from the annoying flood of BS " me too" postings that flooded my mail box, it was pretty much boring. Is Aaron still the list bad-boy? Clair the voice of reason? Enrico the smart-a$$? :D
Welcome aboard Dr. Mangler. Oh BTW..... Pictures. We need pictures!

-
Back