Dr. Diff Shout-out ! !

-

Inertia

Reaction score
We broke an axle the weekend before last, ordered new axles online from Dr. Diff, - got a confirmation email from Cass about an hour later, - got an email from FedEx about an hour after that saying they'd picked-up .
There had been a few comments about lack of response from the good Doctor .
Going racing this weekend ! !
Thanks Cass and crew .

Nothing wrong with Cass's service ( I have a DANA 60 complete coming )just the shipping companies are slow Fedex is crashing out in Australia DHL still performing well

Cass (Dr. Diff) is awesome to deal with, and he’s quick at shipping.

Nothing wrong with Cass's service ( I have a DANA 60 complete coming )just the shipping companies are slow Fedex is crashing out in Australia DHL still performing well

Nice, I got a S-60 with disk brakes from him back in 2017, it was just a couple hundred dollars more than an 8.75. Easy decision. I went with 4.10 gears.

All of my dealings with Cass have been excellent, his customer service and knowledge are top notch! I am another very satisfied customer! There will be more interactions with Dr. Diff in my future!

I too ordered a Strange 60 from him recently. He let me know that Strange has a 60 day turnaround these days. Seems like anything not on the shelf makes our project cars "slow motion".

-
Back