Dr.Diff

-
I got my Gears etc. for my 8 3/4 from him.
Good guy to talk to and deal with, and shipping was great.
I wouldn't buy from someone else......
He is a member on here BTW.
User name of D.r. Diff, go figure!

Dr Diff or Cass as he is known, is one of the most knowledgeable men on these sites when it comes to driveline, rear ends, brakes and a whole lot more. he's never failed me and is always there to help when I need it.

His suggestion for rear springs in my 1970 e-body transformed it from a bumpy, harsh riding beast into a compliant, sure footed near luxury ride. Unbelievable that guy!

Just bought some stuff off off of his site and it came in fast and all worked exactly as ti should have. Good deals on pricing too! I will be making more orders from him in the future.

Buy from the best Moser...

I actually sent back my Moser's after talking with Dr. Driff and he had me start taking some tolerance measurements. He said he started making axles because Moser's were always so far off.

Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable.

I bought axels from him very happy with them, and the service

I've bought things from him before. He's an excellent guy and is willing to talk with you to ensure you purchase the right parts. I actually just bought a ring and pinion set from him, bbp axles, all new bearings and seals, and an Eaton Truetrac for my 8 3/4 rebuild. :D

-
Back