Dr.Diff

-

JeffTheMarine

Reaction score
Has anyone done any buisiness with Dr.Diff or bought axles from him? And if so what quality and have you had problems with them?

Jeff

i have bought 3 sets of axles...excellant service....

would buy again with no second thoughts...

i recently purchased a new ring and pinion and sure grip unit from him,,

his service was great,,and was able to purchase every thing from one vendor,,prices were better then other vendors i called for the same product,

A few mths back I was struggling with trying to work out why the axles in my 8.75 housing were too short…I spun the side gear splines after install –

I did a whole pile of checks and ended up asking Dr Diff (Cass Eslick) (– He sold me my ring and pinon and pinion kit - and shipped them trouble free to me , here in Australia.)

Back to the story - -

I got a couple of measurements plain wrong - but through all this Cass (Dr Diff) answered my international calls and my emails patiently, providing measurements on obscure things like thrust block widths, side gear spline widths and spline engagement measurements.

Anyhow he suggested I measure the space between the bearing clip and the outside of the axle flange and YIPPEE KI YAY!!…..it was too long by about 1/4”..
BINGO - The bearings were not pressed on enough - my mechanics fault.

– anyhow - Cass never failed to come to the phone, and even replied to my emails while he was suffering a migraine – so I encourage anyone who needs help with their rear axle to make Cass (DrDiff) their #1 port of call.

Good Guy Trophy to Cass Eslick this year I reckon!

Got a correct master cylinder kit from him. He knows his stuff and is very nice to deal with. Would use him again in a heartbeat. Thumbs up!!!

He seemed like a really nice guy I was more concerned with quality of parts but sounds like a winner to me. The guy I am going to use. Thanks for the input

Jeff

Bought a MOPAR suregrip unit axles and back plates, good pricing, great quality, get's it shipped out fast and reasonable. :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Cass (Dr. Diff) is the best. Plain and simple. :thumbup:

His axles are awesome, and unlike some other companies you'll be getting the right length axles that can be used with the stock tapered bearings.

I've bought axles from him, offset hanger/shackle kits, master cylinder, and his 13" Cobra brake kit for my Duster. All great stuff. His customer support is AWESOME. Always fast to reply to his emails, even on the weekends or after hours. Probably one of the most knowledgeable guys out there when it comes to axles, brakes, etc.

If Cass sells it, I won't buy it somewhere else.

Bought a set of axles from him. Great guy to deal with and real patient, explaining differences etc.. I would buy from him again.

Just bought a Dana 60 from Cass .....Great service....

Buy from the best Moser...

Why not say something useful? That's a useless comment....here I'll help ya:

Support the little guys that do so much for our hobby. Cass has a great rep! Moser is fine, given the choice between giving a corporation my money, or a hardworking guy that loves this hobby? That's a no brainer.

You go ahead and overpay for the "best". I'll buy quality parts from a stand up guy trying to help other guys out.

bring out your dead...

5 year old post revived.

Cass is good.

I wouldn't buy from anyone else when it comes to rear end parts. I have a set of axles and could not be happier. Cass is a very informative guy who will patiently help you out.

I called looking for something really specific. He didn't have it but was happy to talk with me for a while about some ideas and the possibility of making what I needed. Didn't end up doing business, but he was a really knowledgeable and nice guy to talk with.

He's not a real doctor! He's a QUACK!! Never spent a day in med school! There, finally something not good about him!

he's the best! pick up some a body axles with green bearings and 3" studs! quick service, shipped to Hawaii, great quality!

I bought an A body 8 3/4" housing with new DOM tubes and ends. It had new carrier bolts, Axles, loose Green bearings, pads and 3" long studs. Hose brackets and powder coated. On Ebay for a little over $800 shipped. I have got spools and offset Ebody hangars and advice on clutch posi's. He is a good supplier!

-
Back