Dr. Phil's House is for sale

-
just cuz. lol He may be thinking you need to upgrade.

16.5 Mil thats alot of Hemis and cars to put them in.

Based on the pictures when behind the gates you definitely don't get the feeling of being in LA. Nice! They didn't show the garage

I prefer something a little more back woods

I think I saw a crack pipe in the bathroom...

And yeah, where the hell is the garage? This place is worthless to me without one.

Wow, that is one of the most Gaudy places I have ever seen. All that weirdo is missing is a pink unicorn to carry his fat *** room to room.

excess.

lets see dr.phildo explain why he would need that much house and that much excess...

fk him, oprah, and the rest of hollywood who tells us to buck up and make sacrifices and conserve.....yea right sure...

excess.

lets see dr.phildo explain why he would need that much house and that much excess...

fk him, oprah, and the rest of hollywood who tells us to buck up and make sacrifices and conserve.....yea right sure...

It's a capitalist economy, nobody's preventing you (or me) from going out and making enough money to afford that house. Dr. Phil is good at what he does (half medicine, half bullshit) and put in his time. Of course I'm a little jealous I won't make a tenth of that in my lifetime, but hey, good for him.

If the lotto did me that right, it'd be a 5,000 s.f. house with a 15,000 s.f. garage!

if the lotto did me right nothing would change except for the fact I would own everything I have instead of renting some of it.
and my family would not have to struggle cause I would help them.
If I had a 5000sqft house I'd never even see have of it...

Practicality.

if the lotto did me right nothing would change except for the fact I would own everything I wanted instead of renting it.

If I had a 5000sqft house I'd never even see have of it...

Practicality.

Yes you would......Mine is 7400sq ft main house with an attached 1800sq ft 6 car garage. 1250sf guest house that my Mom lives in and a 3000sq ft Shop......
3 seperate structures.

I use every bit of it!

yes you would......mine is 7400sq ft main house with an attached 1800sq ft 6 car garage. 1250sf guest house that my mom lives in and a 3000sq ft shop......
3 seperate structures.

I use every bit of it!

we want to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you would......Mine is 7400sq ft main house with an attached 1800sq ft 6 car garage. 1250sf guest house that my Mom lives in and a 3000sq ft Shop......
3 seperate structures.

I use every bit of it!

I've lived in a 2 bdr cabin in big bear, the whole family.
I spent 10 yrs of my childhood in a 2400sqft house, it was plenty big for 4 people and it had a 1200sqft guest house out back, black smith shop,pool yadda yadda...and before that we lived in apt's and rentals, I don't see myself needing even that much house.
I have a spare room for my 'in house hiding' or dads spot and I have my lil cave attached to my car port.

You must have a fun time keeping up with the house/s and other buildings when it comes time to clean.

I would love a 3000sqft shop...TO WORK OUT OF...lol

I live in the same size house your mom does, I could maybe see utilizing another 500sqft but after that...i have nothing I would do with the rooms...unless I had a bunch of people come stay with me.

once you get over 6000sqft it becomes a mansion.

the one thing I would like in the future is a lot of land around my house to keep some distance between I & the neighbors.

I require less materialism in my life than some.
I guess I grew up different than you guys, thats diversity for you.

-
Back