Dr said its time.

-
Well good for Treva, somebody has to make sure you take care of yourself, the only thing you have to worry about is not checking things out. I ignored a lump in my neck quite a while back, finally decided to check it out and it turned out I had cancer (Hodgkins Lymphoma) half a year of chemo and radiation and I was good to go, six years and counting now. Probably be dead if I ignored it much longer :angry7:

Best of luck Mike....My Dad had some removed from his ear years ago and Mom had some on her nose ( of all places ) removed and they were fine.

Good Luck to ya........... You have to get back out there catching those crappy, bud !!!!!!

I've had quite a few friends and family members who have had this done. My brother in law had some removed last year. My sister still calls him "Two Scoops" every now and then.

Well good for Treva, somebody has to make sure you take care of yourself, the only thing you have to worry about is not checking things out. I ignored a lump in my neck quite a while back, finally decided to check it out and it turned out I had cancer (Hodgkins Lymphoma) half a year of chemo and radiation and I was good to go, six years and counting now. Probably be dead if I ignored it much longer :angry7:

Six years and counting glad we still have you with us,
I agree that I am doing what needs to get dun :-D
I will be fine, its just a thing8)

I am going to make treva read this whole thread:toothy7:

One of the salesmen at my dealership just had a similar procedure done. The worst part is pysching yourself up to get it done.

Get several opinions and have it taken care of. Do it for Treva, and everyone else who cares about you (and at last count, there are over 7,500 members whom would agree with me...)

You'll be just fine.... 8)

You will make out okay mike, it's best not to wait to get something like this taken care of. I too used to put off going to the doctor but no more, now it's no big deal! Good luck buddy!

Don't let them do it with a laser! They might miss the spot and hit your little brain and you won't able to talk to us anymore!

Oh ... one more thing.. I've heard it hurts like Hell!

Lol! I'm just kidding with ya Mike. It will be ok.. I like messing with you for some reason.

Don't let them do it with a laser! They might miss the spot and hit your little brain and you won't able to talk to us anymore!

Oh ... one more thing.. I've heard it hurts like Hell!

Lol! I'm just kidding with ya Mike. It will be ok.. I like messing with you for some reason.

And I sure do enjoy it to mullinax95 ILMAO when I read it:toothy10:

OldVarts Yoda voice was the kicker "Fine will you be, but be done it must"

:toothy7::toothy7::thumbrig::blob6::blob::wav:

Heck, we've got the plasma cutter hooked up Mike, just come on up, will give ya a clip and a zip and then you can spend the rest of the day with B-lights and mopars!!

No big my friend, you'll be fine and ready to take Treva for a cruise in victoria when you get home!

Man!!!! I do not like Dr's offices, I about froze to death in the laser room.:shaking2:
He stuck me in three different places to deaden and get ready to cut and laser off. He said they look :-k ok but wants me back in 5 weeks for the biopsy report. All is fine and I am tired.
Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone.
I think a nap is in order.:sleepy5:

Glad to hear it went well and that you are back home to get some rest!! Just take it easy!!

Good luck Mike, and great that you're taking care of business .. My Dad had some skin cancer removed a few years ago, and that stuff is like trees .. It literally rooted itself in him, and the longer you wait, the deeper the roots get...

All the best,

Kenny

Good luck Mike, and great that you're taking care of business .. My Dad had some skin cancer removed a few years ago, and that stuff is like trees .. It literally rooted itself in him, and the longer you wait, the deeper the roots get...

All the best,

Kenny
Thanks Ken, That is what the Dr, said and took two more off while I was there in the cold laser room.

Who wants to see a picture of my little friend before the Dr. took it off??

I always wondered what would happen if they slipped with that laser. Would it go straight though your head? LOL!

Good to hear all went well! I don't like doctors offices either but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

gotta do what you gotta do. You and I both know all about that.
I am sure glad you have things going on for you and Maxi know.:clock:
Your work shop is looking great.:-D

Get it done so you can get back out on those big slabs !!

I sure will hippo :cheers:
Did you get out and find any slabs yourself?
I have a disabled friend that has more steel in his legs then a k frame.
I will be cooking up some of the fresh fish on the grill for us tomorrow.
I think he likes rum and coke so I better find out first thing tomorrow morning
Its hard for him to get out much and this will be a treat for him.
He took me on my bachelor party, so you know I have known him 30 years.
He is a grumpy old guy:angry7: , But we get along fine, he goes over 280 lbs and 51 years old. and really don't have many friends, It is a test for me just to put up with the old fart some times, But someone needs too.:-D

-
Back