Dr said its time.

-
Glad to see you're at home enjoying a hot-toddy at tea time there Mike, just think how nice and comfy your hat will feel on your bean once the spots healed up. I'm sure you biopsy report will be a good one, seems lots of folks get this type of thing removed more and more you hear about it, and the docs are pretty good judges of knowing the bad stuff when they look at it. All should be fine. Take care.

Glad to hear everythings fine!!!Chin Up...Pole out..MMMM crappy.Going for speacle trout this weekend.It,s thanksgiving up here this weekend(mon.)Trees are pretty and it,s going to be in the 70,s.Nice fishing weather.Happy Turkey from Canada:cheers:

Glad to see you're at home enjoying a hot-toddy at tea time there Mike, just think how nice and comfy your hat will feel on your bean once the spots healed up. I'm sure you biopsy report will be a good one, seems lots of folks get this type of thing removed more and more you hear about it, and the docs are pretty good judges of knowing the bad stuff when they look at it. All should be fine. Take care.
Thank you my Canadian friend :-D
Your words sure are good to see this morning.
I let my grandson take the Canadian 2+2+1= a 5 er you sent me to school.
They enjoyed seeing it and Rilley kept it in an old Swede saddle purse I had and displayed it for a week under glass in one of his classes :cheers:
You have a great Thanks giving weekend bud,
And thanks for the happy words.:-D

Glad to hear everythings fine!!!Chin Up...Pole out..MMMM crappy.Going for speacle trout this weekend.It,s thanksgiving up here this weekend(mon.)Trees are pretty and it,s going to be in the 70,s.Nice fishing weather.Happy Turkey from Canada:cheers:

Thanks for the heads up pettybludart :cheers: Thanksgiving comes earlier
up there then it douse here, I hope you have a great speacle trout fishing day this weekend and hang a big one.:cheers:

Hey there ya' old laser head. :-D Glad to see you made it back home and got in to the rum toddies again. :cheers: So do you have a couple of nice flat spots on the old noggin' so the flies can land easier up there? :toothy10:

-
Back