Drag Racing Cards, 1970's ???

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
I used to buy them from the Hadlyme country store when I was a kid for a nickel apiece,...came with bubble gum that was similar to cardboard,...Had all the greats, Dandy Dick Landy, The Hawaiian, Butch Leal, Jungle Jim,Sox and Martin,...Any of you old farts remember these?? I been lookin all over New England, and most folks never even heard of em,...Would love,love.love to have a couple for my office, but I've had zero luck...

I have a few at my shop, got them with some parts I bought. The guy through them in the box! And yes, I'm an old fart I suppose

Yes, i had some of these when i was a kid, don't know where they are now........
Yes, i'm an old fart too. (52)

I had a bunch of these when I was a kid. Pretty sure I got them at Shaggy's (our name for Chez Guy - a Tabagie (newstand) in Quebec where I grew up). I was the only kid I knew who had them, most stuck to hockey and baseball cards. I was a bit different even then. 53 now.

Steve

Nice! I'm only 57 ��

hey I'm only 52 , I got it from a member here several years ago , it came with the Johnny Lightning edition of the car and is part of a series of cards that came that way . I'll try and post a pic if I remember .

PS yes I'd probably still do her but hey I'm a little different too eh LOL!

-
Back