Drag Radials Are Comming...............

-
thank you very much, i just put my xhd springs on today, im thinking i should have gone with superstocks. the xhd didnt lift my wagon much. i will see how everything fits when i get my wheels and tires. hopefully my car will look like yours someday. thanks again.
-aaron-

You`ve got to make some serious hp and hook up really good to spin the tire on the rim but if you think you might be there, mark the rim and tire and see if the marks move.
drag radials are tubeless, so you cant use screws.

drag radials are tubeless, so you cant use screws.

Your wrong Mr. Knowitall!!

I had screws in my tubeless tires years ago on a 68 Charger without any problems. They make these things called short screws... not a long ones... BUT short ones.

66340sedan - The valiant is looking sweet as always.......... Now where is the video of the new tire torture test? LOL!
Matt

personally, that would scare the sh%t outta me, but as the saying goes, its your funeral...

Geez! You were on the phone with MAS and you didnt order the smaller teardrop hood scoop. They make a large one and one that is a couple of inches smaller in diameter. Trust me you would like it! LOL!:cheers:

Geez! You were on the phone with MAS and you didnt order the smaller teardrop hood scoop. They make a large one and one that is a couple of inches smaller in diameter. Trust me you would like it! LOL!:cheers:

LOL!! I forgot....:toothy10:

Are you going to the Willmar car show tommorrow? I will be there with the Valiant!

I missed you on sunday. I hung around for a while but I was getting tired and had to go. I had surgery on my throat for my stupid sleep aphnea. Getting better everyday. Took pics too.

Copy of IMAG0008.jpg

hey keith, im not trying to hijack your thread. i just wanted to say thanks to your measurements and information on wheel sizes, my tires fit. i tested them out today. here is some pics. enjoy.

P5232210.jpg

P5232211.jpg

P5232212.jpg

Here is my '65 w/ 255/60-15

Offset hangers, SS springs,15x7 BS 3.5, BB axles and drums,cut 1 1/2" off each side of a stock width A body rear. ( between the tube and housingend and the spring perch) I left just enough room for the u-bolt.

-
Back