Drag Radials Are Comming...............

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
I ordered some drag radials the other day, I am tired of burning the tires through all four gears at the track, :angry7: I ordered Mickey Thompson Street ET drag radials in a 255/60R15, should work nice on the Valiant! :toothy10:

I ordered some drag radials the other day, I am tired of burning the tires through all four gears at the track, :angry7: I ordered Mickey Thompson Street ET drag radials in a 255/60R15, should work nice on the Valiant! :toothy10:
Oh you,ll be hooking,I have M/T 275/50/15 that I only use at the track.Heat them up and away you go!Do you have line/lock?As it will help in the box.Good Luck and let,s see some pics. when you get them on.

Cayuga 006.jpg

thats exactly the size im probably going to get. where did you buy from and what did it cost you if i may ask?

MAS racing here in MN for $170, Summit also has the for $175 each. Last year I tried ordering them and this size was back-ordered nation wide so I made sure to order them early!

That sounds like a good price. Are you just going to run them at the track? Or leave them on all the time?

Not sure yet. I like to burn the tires on the street but I don't want to fry the ET drags, probably run them 50/50 for now.

i got some hosier qtp and they still have some significant tire spin on the street, 255-60-15's that a big tire for a early A do you have mini tubs? i could only fit a 26-9.0-15 lets see some pics of that thing when you get em!

Stock wheel wells, no mods to narrow. I have 255/60 15 street tires on it now with plenty of room, I am running a 15x6 stock steel wheel, I would like to go with a 15x6.5 stock wheel, might be a close fit. I know a 15x7 cop wheel will rub with this size tire. I might also get a pair of 15x6 Torq Thrusts to match the front rims, not sure yet...:toothy10:

I got a set of micky's on an extra set of rims. Only use them
at the strip myself.
Just wish it wasn't such a hassle with the lug nuts on the
Weld wheels. Have to get them just right to start the lugs.

Got them today, nice Birthday present! Now I need to get some rims mounted on them and get them on the Valiant. Track time....here I come! :happy3:

Picture 936.jpg

Picture 935.jpg

66340sedan,just curious where did you buy them,and if you don't mind my asking what did they cost??...

Hey 66, did you get your ET's on yet? I dont see a pic yet? Just curious 'cause I'm running 255/60/15 BFG Radials on my 67 Dart, and curious if the dim's are any different? I squeezed my 255 radials in w/ no mods (just a small spacer) and would love to get some 255 ET's like you did but I'm wondering if they would be any bigger?

66, Im waiting to see some pics of them on too. Did they fit ok? I'm looking to get this same size for my 74 Valiant sedan.

I just got my E.T's on yesterday they hook up great. I'm running 275 60R15, I moved the spring in a few inches to do it though. I must say they look really good.

Excuse me sir... I believe you owe us some pictures of them on the car!

Well, I just wet sanded and painted 2 15x6 rims semi gloss black, turned out pretty good, one rim has an area where there must have been some residue or oil left behind, oh well, no biggie, it will be hard too see when the rims are spinning. I will get the tires mounted up this week and pics will be posted! :-D

Picture 986.jpg

Picture 987.jpg

Picture 988.jpg

-
Back