Drag Week 2017

-

mario03srt

Reaction score
Hey All,

Anyone catching the live stream of Hot Rod's Drag Week 2017 on HotRod.com and later replay on YouTube? Quite a few A Bodies and other assorted MOPARS! It's quite the event if you are not familiar with it. Check it Out hosted by David Frieberger. Watch it at work on your Android or I Phone................lol

FYI,
Marion

They cruise right by my house going from Byron to Great Lakes, what a rolling car show!

Hey All,

Anyone catching the live stream of Hot Rod's Drag Week 2017 on HotRod.com and later replay on YouTube? Quite a few A Bodies and other assorted MOPARS! It's quite the event if you are not familiar with it. Check it Out hosted by David Frieberger. Watch it at work on your Android or I Phone................lol

FYI,
Marion

Yep, I drop in on it daily.

Hey All,

FYI,
Marion

Brian Lohnes and Freiburger are hilarious. This has definitely helped my work week go smoother.

rich,

You are right they are hilarious but very informative and call a decent race! Brian is new to me and I have seen his new show on Motor Trend Put up or Shut Up. He is flat out Da Sheet!

Marion

rich,

You are right they are hilarious but very informative and call a decent race! Brian is new to me and I have seen his new show on Motor Trend Put up or Shut Up. He is flat out Da Sheet!

Marion

I have always been a huge fan of bangshift.com and would always check every day for new posts. Da Sheet for sure! I scrounge for around for the youtube scraps of the videos from MT On Demand. Cool Dart BTW and happy Friday!

-
Back