Dream analysis

-

DERICKS

Reaction score
I dreamed last night that I got my Duster back together but it wasn't "broken" in when I left the Fraternal Order of Police hall and was followed by two girls in brown 1973 Mercury Capri with some sort of serious power plant in it. From roll I would pull away because they would blow off the tires and then they would run me down easily. I wanted a race from a dig but we followed each other through the city for what felt like hours and couldn't get a race done. What the heck kind of dream was that and what does it mean?

Sounds like a Cartoon's,"Krass & Bernie" plot.(going way back)

I dreamed last night that I got my Duster back together but it wasn't "broken" in when I left the Fraternal Order of Police hall and was followed by two girls in brown 1973 Mercury Capri with some sort of serious power plant in it. From roll I would pull away because they would blow off the tires and then they would run me down easily. I wanted a race from a dig but we followed each other through the city for what felt like hours and couldn't get a race done. What the heck kind of dream was that and what does it mean?

Analysis: The cattle are dying.

NEXT......

Never saw the movie and I will look into it, as for Bernie and Krass that was in Car Craft wasnt it?

No, Krass & Bernie were in a magazine called "Cartoons".

The author also did some humor for Hustler. (not that I ever looked - LOL!)

I loved Krass & Bernie.

I liked the one where their redneck cousin came from the south and was driving his old Ford pickup with Krass & Berinie in it. Then come up to a "local" hot rodder and he sees Krass & Bernie and teases them for being in an old truck. Their redneck cousin gets offended and it's "game on" they start racing....

Krass & Bernie think that they are sunk, their cousin says "put yer motor where your mouth is...". So they race and the cousin wastes the hot rod. Afterwards Krass & Bernie ask what engine he has, he opens the hood and it's a blown HEMI!!! LOL!

Great cartoon....

I have been talking about putting my car back together a lot lately and almost every night I have some car related dream about the darned thing! I'm always losing in the dreams! :)

It means you need to stop and talk to the girls....

Last night, I dreamed that I was eating a HUGE marshmallow...

Now I can't find my pillow....

It means you should avoid spicy food before going to bed. A brown capri is obviously a turd!

Do you have "women" issues. Like not getting the one that you really liked???

Ok, let's break this dream down a little bit:

I got my Duster back together but it wasn't "broken" in

Ok, call it "virgin"....

when I left the Fraternal Order of Police hall

Let's just say that you are "familiar" with that building....

This could be what is holding you back.... (keeping you in line)

Or what you really want to do with those two girls can land you there....

two girls

Uh.. Details.... Descriptions.... Pictures....

How hot were they???

brown 1973 Mercury Capri

Brown - same color as crap...

73 Mercury Capri - another reference to a turd....

with some sort of serious power plant in it.

How "stacked" were these girls??? (Once again, Details.... Descriptions.... Pictures....)

Maybe you were a little intimidated by the girls "power"...

From roll I would pull away

You were only in control in this one instance...

"pull away" - like an apprehensive virgin's first time... timid....

blow off the tires

Can we assume that they could suck start a Harley....

Their beauty had power over you...

then they would run me down easily

they had power over you...

They were in control.... Playing cat and mouse with you...

I wanted a race from a dig but we followed each other through the city for what felt like hours and couldn't get a race done

You want it, but you can't have it....

Once again, they are playing cat and mouse with you...

When you can't have something, it makes you want it more and more...

You want to control the situation, but you have no control over it...

You want to do more than just race these girls, but you know that it won't happen....

Ok, that's all I've got... I hope it helps you or at least gives you a couple of laughs.... :glasses7: :D

do you have "women" issues. Like not getting the one that you really liked???

Ok, let's break this dream down a little bit:

i got my duster back together but it wasn't "broken" in

ok, call it "virgin"....

when i left the fraternal order of police hall

let's just say that you are "familiar" with that building....

This could be what is holding you back.... (keeping you in line)

or what you really want to do with those two girls can land you there....

two girls

uh.. Details.... Descriptions.... Pictures....

How hot were they???

brown 1973 mercury capri

brown - same color as crap...

73 mercury capri - another reference to a turd....

with some sort of serious power plant in it.

how "stacked" were these girls??? (once again, details.... Descriptions.... Pictures....)

maybe you were a little intimidated by the girls "power"...

from roll i would pull away

you were only in control in this one instance...

"pull away" - like an apprehensive virgin's first time... Timid....

blow off the tires

can we assume that they could suck start a harley....

Their beauty had power over you...

then they would run me down easily

they had power over you...

They were in control.... Playing cat and mouse with you...

i wanted a race from a dig but we followed each other through the city for what felt like hours and couldn't get a race done

you want it, but you can't have it....

Once again, they are playing cat and mouse with you...

When you can't have something, it makes you want it more and more...

You want to control the situation, but you have no control over it...

You want to do more than just race these girls, but you know that it won't happen....

ok, that's all i've got... I hope it helps you or at least gives you a couple of laughs.... :glasses7: :d

eureka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what the dream means.......but like the Dali Lama once said to Carl Spackler …… "On your deathbed, you will receive complete total consciousness." So I guess you got that going for you…….. which is nice."
just kidding......no really .....just kidding

Let me throw this in there....I am currently getting divorced. How does this play in there?

Maybe that's why you couldn't get the girls in your dream.

Don't worry, there's freedom in divorce. She no longer has a right to try to control you, but will still try.

Then you can use your freedom of speech to tell her to "ef off...".... :cheers:

-
Back