Dream Cruise

-

bobscuda67

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Dream Cruise this year? It would be cool if we could meet up somewhere. It just sucks to try and find a place to park.

Need to get there early am and park on a side street near Woodward. That's what I do. Usually near 12 mile.

My son's already out there and they are cruisin already.

I will drive out there for Saturday.

I'll be there! I'll be at the Blarney Stone (north of 11 Mile Road, west side of Woodward) all day Saturday. Bo, the Blarney Stone's owner, has allowed my buddy and I (with our wives and kids) to park in his lot for several years now. If you get a chance stop by and have lunch (excellent pub/grub).
Wednesday evening I'll be with the Moparts.com guys hanging at the Donut Cutter (between 11 & 12 Mile road on the west side of Woodward).

This year my wife wants to go since she never has gone. The Blarney Stone sounds like a good place to eat lunch. Hope it doesn't rain.

Hey Dan. I have the sublime coronet that parks next to you on the day of the event. I tried to contact Bo and I haven't gotten a reply from him. Have you? Are you gonna be at the donut cutter wed. Night?

I would come up w/ my Duster if I could secure a spot somewhere....hate to go on the if-come

Hey Dan. I have the sublime coronet that parks next to you on the day of the event. I tried to contact Bo and I haven't gotten a reply from him. Have you? Are you gonna be at the donut cutter wed. Night?

Sent you a PM, and yes I'll be at the Donut Cutter on Wednesday.

i might go during the week. it has gotten so bad with people on saturday that i will not even go down there. all that attending drive careful and enjoy

i might go during the week. it has gotten so bad with people on saturday that i will not even go down there. all that attending drive careful and enjoy
me too...may do Thursday if its not raining

I will be there Saturday, we only stop/park to get lunch and grab gas!

-
Back