Status
Not open for further replies.

beepahh

Dart runner
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a drive shaft for 904 trans and 8-3/4 rear longer one is ok will cut and reweld and balance let me know please.......

I've got one from my 67 s barracuda.Has the 904 factory slip yoke.Plus two new 7260 u-jouints still in boxes from yearone.$100 plus shiping.
Thanks

looking for a drive shaft for 904 trans and 8-3/4 rear longer one is ok will cut and reweld and balance let me know please.......

i have about 50 driveshafts whats the length u need between the u joints?

48.96 inches from center to center is what i need....

there is a drive shaft for sale at moparts.com in the A body parts for sale...

cam out of a 318/904/ 8 3/4 on a scamp...which is the same as a dart...the ad does not say scamp but i emailed him cause i need one for a demon...

demon 108 wheel base
scamp 111 wheel base

did not want to spend the money on cutting it....beside mopar at the strip is coming and i should be able to find one....

48.96 inches.....LOL

I have the driveshaft you are looking for. Its from a 74 Duster 4 speed car with an 8 1/4 rear end. It measures just a little over 52" center to center. The original yolk on it was for a 4 speed 833/727 and was removed,but I have a yolk for a 904 that will go with it. $50 + shipping sound fair! PM me or call me at:734-678-1162 if interested. Greg

If you are still looking for a drive shaft I have one in NW Arkansas. $50.00 plus shipping.

Larry do you still have the drive shaft for sale? does the yoke come with it? let me know still need one

thanks joe

Larry do you still have th e52" drive shaft with 904 yoke for sale?

beepahh, I still have the driveshaft but it is 53 7/8 inches from the center of the u-joints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back