Drive Shaft ?

-

ronw

Reaction score
I need to have a custom drive shaft made and want to do it right the first time. What size Trans yoke and what size rear end yoke should I use in the making of my shaft? Thanks Ron

I only sell shafts from dynotech engineering. If converted many mopars to use 1350 joints. These are larger than mopar 7290s.

X2 on the 1350 Spicers....as you said, you will more than likely have to replace both the trans slip yoke and the pinion yoke.

Also, just a plug for some others here on the board...I have read that there are some that are running 7290's with no problems and in the 10 second quarter range. Just depends on what you are going to do with your car now and later down the road.

My dart is a 440 stroked to 540 in front of a J W Auto trans, the rear is 8.75 with Richmond 4:30 gears with stock posi and Dutchman axles. The car will see 90% road and some track time. I always like to error on the strong or safe side.

My dart is a 440 stroked to 540 in front of a J W Auto trans, the rear is 8.75 with Richmond 4:30 gears with stock posi and Dutchman axles. The car will see 90% road and some track time. I always like to error on the strong or safe side.

Not only that but I've checked runout on so many "new " driveshafts and found junk most of the time. Quality is important here.

-
Back