-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wannadrag

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
Looking for a driver 2 dr A body.Open to about anything and a V8 would be a plus but not mandatory.Minimal rot with solid rails.The closer to central WI would be ideal.Looking to spend no more than $2500.

I do have a 1929 Model A rod project that could also be used as trade material plus some cash for something worth more.I have it listed in the trader section if interested.

I am n central WI near Waupaca which is a hour west of Green Bay

Sale pending on the model A so I may be looking harder and would go with something in the $8500 or less range

I have a 72 scamp 6 cyl california car no rot have done some work on her was asking 3150 but to help with the shipping cost I could do 2500 for you.

i have a 72 swinger, 318, auto small rear 80,xxxish miles. cali car. has alot of new stuff and lots of options.
funeral plans have depleted my funds so i will be selling.

72 /6 auto duster good driver some new in parts, $2,900 good missouri title. also 76 feather duster Al car, some new parts, auto, what little rust there was is mostly repaired orig paint, workin om gettin title. $3,000. drove both cars regularily to work last year, 64 mi trip.

I have 69 dart 2 dr ht. no rust CA. Car. It as big bolt rear and front 6 cy auto 3500 OBO
Pm me will send pics. Or send me your phone # will call you. Thanks Richard

I have 69 dart 6cy runs and drives good. Body very good. $3250 the dart is in Southen IL. Benton.62812. PM me will send pics.

Still looking for an a-body? I have a 73 duster 318 original petty blue car, that I am in the middle of restoring.I haven't figured a price yet, cause I was going to wait until I'm done with it to offer it for sale, but I may sell it now. I am about an hour south of Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back